Does Raekwon Davis have a Future with the Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Raekwon Davis have a Future with the Miami Dolphins?

perhaps this scheme fits his skillset..

He’s only known the Flores defense

I wasn’t a fan of his coming out but it’s a clean slate for him with Fangio..

Doubt it. He will want a fancy second contract and you can get one dimensional run stuffers a lot cheaper in the draft.

He is good enough that somebody will want him but I think we can replace most of him with a second day draft choice and have a much cheaper contract for 4 more years.

He reminds me so much of Daryl Gardener, minus the roids. He could be out of this league next season or getting that 100 million dollar deal somewhere.

For me, I actually hope so. He is a decent back up/spot starter, but it depends on how Pili goes in camp/pre season, cause to me Pili is his biggest threat

Bama fan here. Raekwon doesn’t go 100 every play. That’s his flaw. He could be dominant if he did
This has long been the knock on him, but after a few years of watching, I don’t think that’s actually the issue.

I just think the guy lacks the explosiveness to make many plays and isn’t particularly adept at playing a two-gapping NT role.

Davis has played out of position for 3 years. Tough for a guy who is 6’6” to play NT unless he is an incredible athlete. Think he could shed some weight and fit into a back up role behind Seiler and Wilkins under Fangio.

Back
Top Bottom