Does Raekwon Davis have a Future with the Miami Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Raekwon Davis have a Future with the Miami Dolphins?

I'd give him a full season under Fangio and then see what we have. I don't care about fancy stats for a DL dude as long as he's a monster against the run and does what his job is on each play. I'd like to think that he is still an ascending player but we'll know a lot more down the road a bit under Fangio. I hope he breaks out this year and becomes more dominant. We're bringing in a much better Defensive Coach so I would hope all the defensive players would be pumped to play for the best!

After C. WILLIAMS, Wilkins, Hunt and Seiler. In that order.

Sure!

He really isn't a worry for me personally. I haven't seen much for him to be a player Miami needs to spend too much time worrying about losing

Raekwon has an opportunity to show what he can do in the Fangio system. He's absolutely massive. Let's see how he goes in the system before writing him off. He takes up a lot of space and helps to make it difficult for the opposing team to try to run it up the middle.

He certainly isn’t a priority. With Wilkins, Sieler, Hunt, and Williams much more important signings, I don’t see Davis returning in 2024 unless he has a great 2023 season and the Dolphins think he should be resigned instead of Wilkins or Sieler.

I really don’t see that happening.

He needs to stay healthy and play up to his potential otherwise he's JAG.

Back
Top Bottom