Does Rob Konrad have any trade value? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Rob Konrad have any trade value?

I respectfully disagree with those who think that Konrad will thrive in Norv's offense. Based on what I watched every Sunday as a Cowboy fan, Moose Johnson was a lead blocker for Emmitt Smith and that's all. I won't pretend to have a photographic memory or anything like that, but all I can remember is Moose dominating as a lead blocker and making the Pro-bowl on that skill alone. Emmitt will tell you that if it wasn't for Moose he wouldn't have gained all those yards and dominated like he did in those early years. Can Norv change things up a little with his offensive philosophy? Sure he can and just might with Konrad on board, but I don't see it. Turner will stick with what won him and Wanny the ring and that's ramming it down the defenses' throat.
:D :cool: :D

Well imo he should change things up, and what better way than to have 2 FB with differant skills...............gotta teach Dyer how to catch the ball tho!

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Well imo he should change things up, and what better way than to have 2 FB with differant skills...............gotta teach Dyer how to catch the ball tho!
Dyer was coming along last year before he broke his hand/wrist :confused: . He has some receiving potential, but not nearly as much as Konrad

a broken wrist i can understand!

Originally posted by dolphan39
Dyer was coming along last year before he broke his hand/wrist :confused: . He has some receiving potential, but not nearly as much as Konrad
but have the players gone soft. it seems like there twice as many reasons players sit out now. sore toe, sprained pinkie finger, in the past they played with those injuries. remember jack lambert, there was a sight to behold!:rolleyes:

Re: a broken wrist i can understand!

Originally posted by dolfan06
but have the players gone soft. it seems like there twice as many reasons players sit out now. sore toe, sprained pinkie finger, in the past they played with those injuries. remember jack lambert, there was a sight to behold!:rolleyes:
for some players that is true, but leaders like JT, Zach, Wade and Jay have player with pretty bad injuries.

Moose was given 1- 3 carries a game and was an outlet reciever. I know Darryls primary function was a lead blocker. He only averaged about 5 yds a reception. Konrad I've seen take them a lot farther (sometimes coughing it up:-( arrghhh). I think that Rob is a solid FB and is a solid offensive threat. I do understand that Daryl and Rob are different types of players, but my mindset is that I'd rather have Rob on OUR team than against our team.

Back
Top Bottom