Does Ronnie Rush Over 100 in 1st NFL GAme? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Ronnie Rush Over 100 in 1st NFL GAme?

I'm Guessing That He Will Be At 19 Carries And 103 Yards 2 Td , 3 Catches For 17 Yards. We Will Win 34-17

Way too early for me to decide, but I'm thinking he'll come pretty close. Not sure what to expect defensively from Denver. We'll be playing Cleveland's Defensive line. Champ Bailey, John Lynch, and Al Wilson with a lot of youngsters. I really don't know to expect. I think Ronnie will come close 100 yards, I'm not quite sure if he'll breaking 100. I definitely think that'll he break 100 total rushing yards as I expect him to get a few catches and not over 25 carries. And also I don't believe I've made my prediction as of yet but I might as well for the hell of it.

24-17 Miami wins the season opener. :cooldude:

since they have the D-line that Jamal Lewis bust for over 200 yards everytime...so i say yea....maybe a buck fifty!

I sure hope so. I have really high expectations for this kid. I am guessing about 21 carries for 120 yards and 1 td. I also want a couple catches for about 25 yards. However, I do think the Bronco's D will be good this year. I like there LB core.

Well this is fun and everything, so I'll make some predictions based on nothing as well.

Ronnie Brown will not rush for 100 yards in the opener.

Losman will be the greatest QB ever.

Don't predictions based on absolutely nothing besides fan love affair sound great?

Give the kid a chance.

100 easily....we won't have Ricky until Week 5 at the earliest so we are gonna pound RB.

No, a brand new RB with a line that still doesn't know if it can do ****. Give them a few weeks before you start expecting 100 yarders.

we are playingDenver the firstweek who had a top 5 Rushing defense l;ast year If I remember correct AND they got better on the D-line this off season...so NO he will not rush for 100 yards in the openers

80-90 yards would be nice coupled with a victory of course! :wink:

Slappy8800 said:
we are playingDenver the firstweek who had a top 5 Rushing defense l;ast year If I remember correct AND they got better on the D-line this off season...so NO he will not rush for 100 yards in the openers

Better? How can you get better by signing Cleveland's defensive line?

I'll wait until I see a few preseason games before I make a prediction.

WitheringPlant said:
No, a brand new RB with a line that still doesn't know if it can do ****. Give them a few weeks before you start expecting 100 yarders.

Agreed. I want to see the line perform first even in camps before I judge if Browns going to have a 100yd game. I sure do hope so though.

i think he'l get a strong 75 yards with 25 yards recieving. thats not bad for the first start. Gordon or morris will see some action the first game as well.

Back
Top Bottom