Does the War Room even know the players? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does the War Room even know the players?

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
I was just reading the War Room's new Team Reports and I see they had the Phins QB's rated 32nd overall.

Now I know that Fiedler isn't the greatest but come on, dead last? No way we're worse than the Panthers or Texans. There are many other teams that have a worse QB situation than us.

They also ranked our WR core 22nd overall. I just wonder if they even watch the games and know what the players can do or not.

I'd easily put our WR core in the top-10 and our QB in the middle at least.

The Jits were ranked 11 th BTW in QB and 14th in WR. Whatever!

phinstd...........

Originally posted by Phinstd
I was just reading the War Room's new Team Reports and I see they had the Phins QB's rated 32nd overall.

Now I know that Fiedler isn't the greatest but come on, dead last? No way we're worse than the Panthers or Texans. There are many other teams that have a worse QB situation than us.

They also ranked our WR core 22nd overall. I just wonder if they even watch the games and know what the players can do or not.

I'd easily put our WR core in the top-10 and our QB in the middle at least.

The Jits were ranked 11 th BTW in QB and 14th in WR. Whatever!

That's a bunch of crap!!! Definitely a bias and one sided opinion there!!!:fire:

Are you talking about the War Room on the Sporting News fantasy sports site?
If so, I think they maybe looking from a Fantasy perspective... i don't think Jay will put up tremendous fantasy numbers either, but I'd take him over several out there...
Anyway... TSN's fantasy "analysts" always rate Dolphin players low... probably, in part because no single Dolphin since Dan put up consistant fantasy numbers...that may change with Ricky and Norv though....

Hey, I'm a biga Jet fan as they come, and I think the receivers will be about middle of the road.. 14 sounds ok. But QB? They should be #1. Just kidding probably around 20. And what is this War Room?

Its an analysis team of TSN's and apparently, they haven't got a damned clue what they are talking about.

Our QBs are 32nd in the league? Come ON here. Yeah I'm sure the Bengals, Texans, Lions, Redskins, and Panthers have sets of QBs FAR better than Jay Fiedler and Ray Lucas. Riiiiiggght.

Was it on the Internet? Is there a link? I'd be interested in seeing these "rankings".

can you give us a link? pretty please? i will love you for 7 days if you do!

I haven't seen it myself yet. But I'm aware of what the War Room is. I cant find the article either.

Originally posted by stan marino
I found this negative little number on tsn.com, tis new but its not the one http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/articles/20020804/419615.html

Ummmmm, I just have a three words for this guy: Baltimore and New England. Neither one of these teams had a running back of Williams' caliber, neither one of them had a receiver of Chambers' caliber, and neither one of them had a QB who was better than Fiedler. Hmmm, sounds to me like this supposed "expert" is nothing but a biased moron who has no idea as to what he's talking about. I'm guessing he's a Jets fan. :eek:

Theres also a a negative interview with wil mcdonough(a patriots reporter) who states that bledsoe will have more of an impact then ricky!!! He basically says that the New orleans saints great O'line carried ricky!!! lol http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/

Its on that page!!! No biased opinion there!!! Hell no educated opinion there!!!

And hell theres no biased opinion from me here about ricky either!!! :)

You need a great QB? What a BS article! Who believes Trent Dilfer, Stan Humphries, Joe Kapp, Kerry Collins, Tom Brady, and Mark Rypien are great QBs? nobody. What do they have in common? They all lead their team to the Super Bowl, and Jay is better than all of them.

Originally posted by booyeah_
You need a great QB? What a BS article! Who believes Trent Dilfer, Stan Humphries, Joe Kapp, Kerry Collins, Tom Brady, and Mark Rypien are great QBs? nobody. What do they have in common? They all lead their team to the Super Bowl, and Jay is better than all of them.

I agree with all of those except Rypien. During that SB year the guy was a passing machine. I don't know what happened to him after that but that one year was good enough for a ring and, I believe, an MVP. One other name to add to that list: Jeff Hostetler. Really nice guy, but mediocre QB who couldn't do anything after the SB.

Back
Top Bottom