Does this make sense? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does this make sense?

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
As much as I'm a diehard fan, I came into this season (like I do every season) with the hope that we could win the SB. On the other hand, I fully realized that with a rookie HC, an aging defense, a new offense and defense in place, and a lot of unfamiliar faces on the team that winning a SB was more of a pipedream.

It's safe to say that we are a rebuilding team. With that said, I feel that even though we are rebuilding, one sign that would make me feel that we are on the right track to becoming a good team is that down the stretch, the team would start clicking and start playing well across the board (Offense/Defense/Special Team/Coaching) and as Saban stated earlier this year "we would make teams hate playing us". In our last 7 games, we are 1-6. The team is not playing very well. Either we get the job done on Offense but then falter on Defense or vice versa. I know our early success kind of made many of us lose sight of the fact that we are rebuilding but what if we don't play as good as we did early on for the rest of the season. Can we say that the rebuilding process is not going as well or do you think regardless of how we're playing, we're right on track?

Back
Top Bottom