Does this mean something? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does this mean something?

havanahec said:
Uncalled for Bo! You bash us for bashing the kid then you turn around and bash him yourself. :roflmao:
There's a difference from bashing and poking fun. Lame attempt at a joke

DolphinDD Ctown said:
Is that "4-TD's in a single game" AL?!!!

:lol:

Can I get a Whoa-Bundy!

AL Bundy of the 4 TD's in one game fame. You betcha!! We need him in our backfield! After all those years with Peggy, dude has some built up anger to unload!!

Note: I heard Saban was at Gary's shoes to get his wife a gift (RIGHT) We know he was really scouting Al. Sorry, no link

havanahec said:
Uncalled for Bo! You bash us for bashing the kid then you turn around and bash him yourself. :roflmao:

I stuck up for him because he was givin' me some pub .... but I can't resist reacting to such a stupid question :shakeno:

Had I know this was his thread before the Bo thread I would've never posted my earlier replies.

Someone please educate this youngster.

:confused:

LtDan662002 said:
AL Bundy of the 4 TD's in one game fame. You betcha!! We need him in our backfield! After all those years with Peggy, dude has some built up anger to unload!!

Note: I heard Saban was at Gary's shoes to get his wife a gift (RIGHT) We know he was really scouting Al. Sorry, no link

I agree ... or maybe if my hip feels better I'll put on the Aqua & Orange!

DolphinDD Ctown said:
I stuck up for him because he was givin' me some pub .... but I can't resist reacting to such a stupid question :shakeno:

Had I know this was his thread before the Bo thread I would've never posted my earlier replies.

Someone please educate this youngster.

:confused:
Bro what are you even talking about? Please educate me. And what "stupid question are you referring to?

gofins said:
He told Nick that he just spoke to Wanny. Wanny said that from an outsider's standpoint, if you draft Braylon and work real hard, he can get this thing cleaned up.:roflmao:

From my "standpoint" I believe that was a poor attempt at humour...:tongue:

havanahec said:
:cry: sorry
I was actually talking about myself. Always making bad jokes. I should stick to my day job. Wait I dont like that either :shakeno:

I think its more of Braylon wants the big money from us. I don't really like him because he is very ****y.
BrazForPhins said:
braylon wants to play for us. Just like everybody :D :evil:

BACK ON TOPIC PUH-LEEZE...

The meeting between Carr and Saban could be a negative against Edwards. It has happened before... Manny Fernandez was bad-mouthed by his college coach to the Dolphins' staff before he came here in 1970. Carr may have an inside scoop about some matters Saban may not be aware of, that might be detrimental to Edwards. There is no way of knowing.

There is something about Edwards that I don't understand... he should be a safe pick even in the #1 spot but there is something going on there where teams just aren't wanting to commit to him. He is not getting the attention guys like that usually get as an impact player from a major program.

dolphingator said:

The meeting between Carr and Saban could be a negative against Edwards. It has happened before... Manny Fernandez was bad-mouthed by his college coach to the Dolphins' staff before he came here in 1970. Carr may have an inside scoop about some matters Saban may not be aware of, that might be detrimental to Edwards. There is no way of knowing.

There is something about Edwards that I don't understand... he should be a safe pick even in the #1 spot but there is something going on there where teams just aren't wanting to commit to him. He is not getting the attention guys like that usually get as an impact player from a major program.
I agree. The meeting was put together by a Michigan Coach, not Saban. This tells me that Saban isnt giving Edwards much of a look, and Carr is trying to sell Saban on Edwards. Just my 0.02 cents

J Tes said:
I was actually talking about myself. Always making bad jokes. I should stick to my day job. Wait I dont like that either :shakeno:

:roflmao:

dolphingator said:

Very good point.

Back
Top Bottom