Does this mean something? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does this mean something?

T tes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was reading my Sports Illistrated magazine and there was a little section on Nick Saban and the number two pick. It said Michigans coach personally requested to speak with Nick in his office about Braylon. I don't know if this could be a sign???

I don't think it means too much. Now, if Saban requested to speak to Michigan's coach about Braylon, that would have more meaning. Just my 0.02

It means that the Michigan coach is try to get Braylon as much coinage as he can.

T tes said:
I was reading my Sports Illistrated magazine and there was a little section on Nick Saban and the number two pick. It said Michigans coach personally requested to speak with Nick in his office about Braylon. I don't know if this could be a sign???

I'm thinking Saban's not interested in Braylon and Michigan's coach wants to change that. Quite frankly, Braylon is a good player but just doesn't fit a need right now.

T tes said:
He told Nick that he just spoke to Wanny. Wanny said that from an outsider's standpoint, if you draft Braylon and work real hard, he can get this thing cleaned up.:roflmao:

Nick has pretty much covered all his bases having breakfast or private workouts and whatnot with just about all the top 10 guys. Keeps other teams really guessing. No clue where he is going come draft day

T tes said:
It means you read Sports Illustrated. ;)

I know what it means .....

It means the coach of Michigan wanted to talk to Coach Saban!!

NOT EVERYTHING HAS A HIDDEN MEANING.

Remember K-I-S-S?

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

: )

DolphinDD Ctown said:
I know what it means .....

It means the coach of Michigan wanted to talk to Coach Saban!!

NOT EVERYTHING HAS A HIDDEN MEANING.

Remember K-I-S-S?

KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

: )

Uncalled for Bo! You bash us for bashing the kid then you turn around and bash him yourself. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom