Does Ty Law now become an option? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Ty Law now become an option?

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
poole is not the Best...lets see what daniels dose and lets see when we get the full more information

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Reaction score
No..

Old, Injury Prone, Overpriced, Coming off a bad injury, In a wheelchair at this moment..

Need I provide anymore reasons.

Vol&dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
Question is how much Law would ask for. I don't think Saban will pay out alot just to cover an injured player.

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Reggie Howard will probably play opposite of Madison. He sucked last season because we were trying to use him at nickel.

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Club Member
Reaction score
I would love Law!!If he came relativley cheap....which he wont.

With that being said im OK, not happy but OK with Howard starting and Daniels and #3

jbond

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
heck, maybe Saban can convert some of these unused WRs into DBs like Bellicheck....lol

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
jbond said:
heck, maybe Saban can convert some of these unused WRs into DBs like Bellicheck....lol
Well screw Ty Law, lets just sign Troy Brown :lol:

General Grimmac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
GreenMonster said:
No..

Old, Injury Prone, Overpriced, Coming off a bad injury, In a wheelchair at this moment..

Need I provide anymore reasons.
actually, he can walk and maybe even jog on his ankle... he can't cut is the latest news on his ankle. isn't this his first injury in quite a while? picture of him walking in boot currently.
http://chiefs.scout.com/2/376230.html
if the dolphins need him, it'll be a good race between the chiefs, jets, steelers, and dolphins... if he wants a superbowl ring (another one i guess...) his best option is not the jets or dolphins... not right away anyway. his best option to get back to the superbowl next year is steelers and chiefs... and i'm a bit biased, so i say the chiefs are his best option to get back.

General Grimmac

Practice Squad
Reaction score
hysterikill... that's a sweet message at the bottom about roth ripping his facemask off... wow!

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
No. Nope. Nadda. NO!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
what about T-Buc? he would be realitivly cheap?

Nasty

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Andre Dyson is still out there, though he was smoked more than Ricky's Ganja last season in Tennessee (ok not that bad).

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Law on a one year deal. If not, Buckley would be a good second option.

This is going to really hurt our nickel d. Counting on our fourth round pick to step up is not exactly a comforting idea.

Law might be willing to bite on a one year deal that would give him a chance to start and prove to the league he can still play.

Top Bottom