Dol-Fan Dupree's Complete Waste Of Time 2021 Manifesto | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dol-Fan Dupree's Complete Waste Of Time 2021 Manifesto

You ever get to Seahawks games aside from when the Phins are in town? I thought it was a great place to catch a game.

I never did. I almost went to a Cowboys game and my ticket got ripped in my pocket during pregame. That was very disappointing.

It is an amazing place to watch a game. Just when you think it can't get louder, it gets louder.

Beers are a rip off though. A large is the same size as a medium. Bastards! And $11 for a cup of microbrew? Jerks!

I never did. I almost went to a Cowboys game and my ticket got ripped in my pocket during pregame. That was very disappointing.

It is an amazing place to watch a game. Just when you think it can't get louder, it gets louder.

Beers are a rip off though. A large is the same size as a medium. Bastards! And $11 for a cup of microbrew? Jerks!
I was at a Cowboys game in Russ's rookie season with my brother who's a Cowboys fan. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and there were a ton of Cowboys fans there. They were loud.....until I heard the home crowd roar. It's a great venue with plenty of cool eateries and pubs around but yeah concession pricing was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom