Dol-Fan Dupree's Complete Waste Of Time 2021 Manifesto | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dol-Fan Dupree's Complete Waste Of Time 2021 Manifesto

I did.

It isn't even a manifesto. It is just a guess on who makes the team with snarky remarks.

He was so pompus about his stupid manifesto and I was a young snarky jerk that I wanted to take him down a peg.

Then I continued to do it because it is fun.
Not enough mention of sweater-vests, SoCal's daughter or pouring Flutie Flakes on Doug Flutie's son ... otherwise I'd have given it an A+.

Or the Hodge-Kiper Throw the Fish Out of the AFC East thread. Or Ray Ray.

Nice Post! I enjoyed it as well. Not sure Preston Williams deserves a spot on this roster, he is made of glass unfortunately.

Healthy Preston = Beast
Injured Preston = Give me Bowden all day long everyday!

Thanks for taking the time to post!

I think he is cheap enough to be a healthy scratch in case Parker or Fuller are hurt.

Another lifer... I think I have the record for longest tenure and least amount of posts.

To this day I can't change my profile avatar. That style of OL dominance and Ricky running wild is something I long for.
Congrats on that. I have the opposite lol.

Wow a blast from the past. I remember you, where has the time gone? i always loved these write-ups. Very entertaining to read. I haven't read your entire write up yet, but there is one analysis that jumped out at me so far. This might be unpopular with most, but....

Mike Gesicki is not a good route runner as you stated. He rounds out his routes too much which keeps him from creating separation, and that's why you see a lot of contested catches. His best route is the seam though, his height and strong hands allow him to thrive running that route. Also, he is still a poor blocker. They rarely line him up on the line (for blocking) and when they do, they run the ball the opposite direction, which is bad because it makes our run game very predictable. I love Gesicki as a receiver, but he still has a lot to work on. While still on his rookie contract, we definitely should keep him.

Also, I think Albert Wilson makes the team.

Myles Gaskin – Myles Gaskin reminds me of an old school runningback that starts 16 games and is middle of the road in yards. He has good enough quickness, good enough vision, good enough pass blocking, good enough, speed, good enough break tackle. He is the Mario in Super Mario Bros 2 of the Miami Dolphins. He is good at everything but a master of none. However, he fits what they are looking for on the offense and they can trust him to get positive yards if there is any positive yards, catch out of the backfield, and make the blocks. – KEEP
One of the best comparisons I've ever read and I'm totally old enough to understand it and that it 100% applies LOL.

What a post! I'll be back to finish up the read. Enjoyed so far. Got a chuckle with that comment about your poor old dad!

Welcome back brother Dupree! You brought back great memories from years ago when we were young, and loving our Dolphins..... Hope you and your family are doing well, and now that youre back try to keep posting when you have the time.

Nice Post! I enjoyed it as well. Not sure Preston Williams deserves a spot on this roster, he is made of glass unfortunately.

Healthy Preston = Beast
Injured Preston = Give me Bowden all day long everyday!

Thanks for taking the time to post!
X had season ending injuries in 3 of his first 4 years. But he played 16 this season and we'd all 100% want him back (ignore the hold out bc that's irrelevant to the point I'm making).

I'm not calling Preston even close to an X level talent. But everyone gets injured in this sport. Some more than others. But we are only dealing w a two year sample size w Preston.

If he's can reach getting back to his initial physical form (that's the key), I don't want to cut a 6'5 WR with his talent and have him suddenly have full productive seasons somewhere else. He has the potential to be an incredible 4/5th WR to have on ur roster.

These guys get injured too often for me to write Preston off as a guy that will always get injured bc he's had two of them.

Welcome back brother Dupree! You brought back great memories from years ago when we were young, and loving our Dolphins..... Hope you and your family are doing well, and now that youre back try to keep posting when you have the time.

I miss being young.

However, one thing age has done is made me care less about what happens during the offseason.

Right now I give two ****s with what is happening between X and the Dolphins. I will care when the season starts or until he gets traded or whatever. Waste of time to care about things that haven't happened to me or have nothing to do with me.

I miss being young.

However, one thing age has done is made me care less about what happens during the offseason.

Right now I give two ****s with what is happening between X and the Dolphins. I will care when the season starts or until he gets traded or whatever. Waste of time to care about things that haven't happened to me or have nothing to do with me.
You ever get to Seahawks games aside from when the Phins are in town? I thought it was a great place to catch a game.

Back
Top Bottom