Dolfan intro | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfan intro

GreenDolphinSt

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Been a maniacal Dolphin fan since I was a very young kid during the 1970 wildcard year. Phins are not just my favorite NFL team, but tops among all sports. pro and college. I'm a Dodgers, Mets, Lakers ,Boston Bruins, USC, Marquette, Big East hoops fan, but I'd doom all of them to last place finishes just to get 2 extra regular season wins for the Dolphins. Assuming I met some odd sports genie.

Random facts:

I'm a stats guy.

I've never coached, scouted, Ref'ed, or managed football, and haven't played since HS. I trust my film eye, but my stats brain more.

I'm a physician, but no longer in direct clinical care, and not an orthopedic surgeon. (So I don't know more about Tua's hip or ankles than any other fan!)

Fave all time player toss up between Marino, Csonka, and Taylor.

Don Shula is my favorite all time person in any role in any sport.

Been a maniacal Dolphin fan since I was a very young kid during the 1970 wildcard year. Phins are not just my favorite NFL team, but tops among all sports. pro and college. I'm a Dodgers, Mets, Lakers ,Boston Bruins, USC, Marquette, Big East hoops fan, but I'd doom all of them to last place finishes just to get 2 extra regular season wins for the Dolphins. Assuming I met some odd sports genie.

Random facts:

I'm a stats guy.

I've never coached, scouted, Ref'ed, or managed football, and haven't played since HS. I trust my film eye, but my stats brain more.

I'm a physician, but no longer in direct clinical care, and not an orthopedic surgeon. (So I don't know more about Tua's hip or ankles than any other fan!)

Fave all time player toss up between Marino, Csonka, and Taylor.

Don Shula is my favorite all time person in any role in any sport.
Welcome my Cali brother! Great to have you here. :ffic:

John

Welcome :UP:

Jump in and have fun

The main forum is usually crazy after a loss so if you just want serious discussion i suggest our Club 347 (to honor coach Shula)

We have Jay Fiedler doing a Q and A next Monday and had Richmond Webb on 2 weeks ago

Dodgers, Lakers and Dolphins fan well you get 3 gold stars.

Bonus on the stats as well.

Have fun and as Fishy said you might find 347 with Chambers and J-Off files interesting.

Back
Top Bottom