Dolfans in Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans in Denver

HurriPhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I must leave the Florida sunshine in exchange for Rocky Mountain snow. At the least, it should be interesting watching the Denver :deadhorse: crumble under Patsy cheat, J McD.

Curious if anyone knows of any good sports bars or Fin hangouts around Parker (SE Denver)?

....31 days till training camp.

:tumbleweed:

At least I'll have a good seat at the sports bars as they will be empty halfway through the season with the Broncos chasing Detroit's 0-16 record.

I've been here for 4 years and still am lookin for a group of Dolphin fans....haven't found one yet. Anyone out there?

Maybe we should start one?

Im agree. Im in Lakewood and this is the first year I havent had Sunday Ticket. Im going to be bar hopping all season to see what I can find. I hear there is a group of Dolfans at the Old Chicago near 6th and Union who claim a corner, but its not an exclusive Dolfans place. Im checking that out next week. (week after the Colts game)

Just moved from Lakewood to Red Oak, Texas (south Dallas). What I can tell you is there is a Dolphins' bar, but it is in Colorado Springs. Kelly O'Brians Sports Bar & Grill239 North Academy Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO 80909-6603 (719) 573-1976‎

Back
Top Bottom