DolFans Latinos (hispano hablantes-spanish speakers) Brazilians too | Page 149 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DolFans Latinos (hispano hablantes-spanish speakers) Brazilians too

hola de la comunidad gringo oso hormiguero azul en tonos. ¡Esperamos que todos le va bien. Especial nota-a mi compañero de UFF

Hola me llamo es mat mi papa es colombiano y desde quindio y mi mama es gringa y desde nueva jersey.

I've been reading a lot in main forum, and watching terrible football (Dolphins). Have been redirected to watch college a lot because of that, as well as the typical interesting nfl non-dolphin games on sunday.
In addition, I've focused a lot more in studying (information systems engineer)
On the other hand i will play for the American Football Uruguayan National team Vs. Argentina next saturday. Obviously it's ages away from what you may see in eeuu, but it's all you got here :p

Btw, we lost 0-3. Tight game. They got a long FG, we missed one from the same distance to the left. On the first drive we were in 3rd and goal from the 12, i got a slant but missed the endzone by a yard (caught the ball high between 2 guys, couldn't even make a move because i was in the air so they tackled me there). 4th and 1 we went for it and couldn't get in. So now, we need to wait until next year after our regular tournaments to play vs Arg again....

Back
Top Bottom