Dolfin530's Off-season, What do you think? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfin530's Off-season, What do you think?

dolfin530

Student of the Game
Reaction score
Re-signWon't Re-SignSignDraft
Steve Slaton HBPaul Soliai NTMatt Flynn QB1.Whitney Mercilus DE
Kendall Langford DEChad Henne QBErik Walden LB2.Zebrie Sanders OT
Will Allen CBMarc Colombo RTCliff Avril DE2.Kevin Zeitler OG
Ikaika Alama-Francis LBVernon Carey RGReggie Nelson FS3.Vontaze Burflict LB
Philip Merling DEEddie Royal WR4.Joe Adams WR
Martellus Bennett TE5.Michael Egnew TE

I haven't heard of most of these guys your talking about drafting... can you add your own analysis on why we should even consider your off-season wishlist?

I looked these guys up, I actually like the list but some are projected to go higher than you have the dolphins selecting. Vontaze Burfict would be nice if he can fit in at Strongside OLB

Eddie Royal opposite Brandon Marshall??? Could work if he stays healthy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be pissed if we don't address TE til the 5th round. How many great TEs have we seen get drafted in rounds 2-3 while we take exactly what you are predicting. O Line.

I want a freak TE. Fleener fanboy right here...

I'll be pissed if we don't address TE til the 5th round. How many great TEs have we seen get drafted in rounds 2-3 while we take exactly what you are predicting. O Line.

Agreed!!!!

I haven't heard of most of these guys your talking about drafting... can you add your own analysis on why we should even consider your off-season wishlist?

I looked these guys up, I actually like the list but some are projected to go higher than you have the dolphins selecting. Vontaze Burfict would be nice if he can fit in at Strongside OLB

Whitney Mercilus and Zebrie Sanders are pretty good I think.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1689559/whitney-mercilus
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630286/zebrie-sanders

I agree we need a TE but I don't see us getting are hands on one.

Not too bad, I wouldn't go DE in the draft, instead just resign Soliai, which would make some of your off season upgrades not needed. Don't resign Ike, he is subpar. Martellus Bennet- no, he is lazy and unmotivated and we need to find our own TE like many other teams are doing. I'm on the fence about Walden, but there is also no way Vontaze will last that long

Not too bad, I wouldn't go DE in the draft, instead just resign Soliai, which would make some of your off season upgrades not needed. Don't resign Ike, he is subpar. Martellus Bennet- no, he is lazy and unmotivated and we need to find our own TE like many other teams are doing. I'm on the fence about Walden, but there is also no way Vontaze will last that long
I agree with everything you said here, once free agency play's out it will show exactly what we need in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom