Dolphin Fans Going to NFL Experience | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans Going to NFL Experience

pezinkj

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was wondering how many people are going to the NFL Experience the week of the Super Bowl. I am a HUGE McFarlane NFL figure collector & this year they are selling a Jason Taylor figure only at the NFL Experience. I was wondering if anyone could pick me up a figure or two. I will send you the money to do so if anyone is willing to do a fellow Phin Fan a HUGE favor. I will also send you the cost to buy yourself a figure. Thanx in advance.

Just so you know I saw this skimming "the internets":

Our Exclusive Jason Taylor figure marks his Sports Picks debut, and will be available for $15 at the NFL Experience. We will likely restrict purchases to one per person, in order to stretch out the 5,000 figures as far into the event as possible.

So it sounds like getting ahold of more than 1 will be hard for you to do, and anyone who goes hoping to get one for themselves and for you just should know they might not be able to.

I didn't mean for this to be a downer, more of a FYI.

I am sure more than 1 or 2 will pop up on eBay if all else fails though. Good luck!

Thanx, if you need me to send you the money ahead of time just let me know. I will send you enough to cover the cost of your figure also.

I Just got my tickets for Saturday the 27th!!!! I can't wait, i'm taking my son, he should have a blast.

pezinkj, don't worry, if i can get you the JT figure i will. Don't worry about paying for mine, it's not a problem. I'll PM you on Saturday! Cross your fingers!
:dolphins:

Well i went looking all over the NFL experience for the JT bobblehead. I went to the main shop & to the card shop & i could not find it. They had many other bobbleheads, but not JT. I asked around & no one knew anything. The only Dolphin bobbleheads i saw were Junior & Ricky. Sorry about that.

The JT McFarlane's are not going to be at the NFL Experience until this Thursday or Friday for some reason.

Thanx for checking & your willingness to pick a figure up for me FINdestructibe. If you or anyone else is going, I am willing to pay for your figure if you pick me one up. There is a limit of 4 figures per person. This limit is surprisingly high. Past Super Bowl figures had a limit of 1 or 2 per person.

Please Help Me Out Too?

Not trying to hijack your threada but it looks like your hooked up Pez. I too would also love a JT Mcfarlane. If anybody could possibaly help me out I would appreciate it immensly. I'd also offer to pay for your figure.
PLEASE anybody, PLEASE.

Thanks to any kind sole in advance.:D

Back
Top Bottom