Dolphin Fans...It's on | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans...It's on

Justasportsfan said:
the bills swept you , your team finished last and Van Pelt broke Marino's records in college. What your point?

Wasn't it the great Vanpelt that won a S/B for the Bills?? :roflmao: You Bills fans sure are proud of beating Miami last year.it's the ONLY thing you have,cause bottom line,your season was NO better than ours,as the Bills too watched the playoffs on t.v,like Miami.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I really hate the fact that dolphin fans will stick up for division rivals, while at the same time will attack a Dolphin fan for saying something negative about other teams. They(division rivals) shouldn't even be here to put there 2 cents in. I think I am gonna have to start my own website... RealDolphinfans.com. I live in Pittsburgh and see the passion they have for their team, you have to get on a really long list just to go to a game at Heinz Field. The Pittsburgh fans actually mocked me about the amount of Steeler fans were at our stadium last season.(I was there) I really have a hard time dealing with the constant warnings about the "MODS", Being talked down to by division rivals and if you respond in the wrong way, or post something the MODs don't like your post is removed. So if someone has to something to say about YOUR subject you simply don't get the chance. I kind of wish I could be a Steeler fan because they are more like me. I was born a Dolphin and always will be with or without the sissy's on this website. I'm hardcore.

Cry me a river.

You don't get to insult people here, period. Doing so doesn't make you a bigger or more hardcore Dolphins fan. It just makes you less civilized. I for one like talking football with anyone with something worthwhile to say, whether they're from California or the Northeast.

If you can't deal with the format of this site, by all means.....nobody's forcing you to post here. If you think you can do better, hey....I wish you the best of luck.

hey everybody is going to have their opinions so if you are sensitive to what people are going to say then maybe you should not post on this site period. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

I'm as excited as most fans are about the Saban hiring, but I think we need to temper our expectations a little bit. I've been impressed with his dilligence- especially compared to the previous regime- but it's too early to judge whether his efforts will be rewarded. I like what he did in the draft and he's picking guys up that look like they will make the team. This means change,which is good. The biggest thing, though, will be the impact he has on actually changing the mentality of this team.
Last year was just awful; the constant losing can't be good for anybody. Saban seems far more demanding of a coach than DW, and a better teacher, but all of this will take time. I think by week 8, we will get a better sense of what a 'Saban' team looks like, but until then we can't forgret that this was a 4-12 team last season. There were a lot of holes that needed to be filled. So many that it would be dam* hard to fill them all.
Offensively, we look more talented but there are a lot of question marks still. The average age of this offense augurs well for the future, but age is a double edged sword. It will take a half season to get over the hiccups.
Our defense looked pretty grim by the end of the season, but I think we will be stronger this year, especially against the run.
Most would agree that the AFC East is the toughest in all of football. The Pats are still looking menacing; the Bills are well coached and will be competitive; and the Jets have some good talent.
I don't expect this year's team to be a playoff team, but by the end of the season, I think we will be palying like one. It will be good enough to get us out of the cellar in the East, which is pretty impressive considering the state of affairs last season.

You are the worst team in the AFC East until proven otherwise. Hell, you need to improve FIVE games just to catch up with the 3rd place team(Bills). Get your head outta your ***, you should be damn greatful if you hit 8 wins this year.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I really hate the fact that dolphin fans will stick up for division rivals, while at the same time will attack a Dolphin fan for saying something negative about other teams. They(division rivals) shouldn't even be here to put there 2 cents in. I think I am gonna have to start my own website... RealDolphinfans.com. I live in Pittsburgh and see the passion they have for their team, you have to get on a really long list just to go to a game at Heinz Field. The Pittsburgh fans actually mocked me about the amount of Steeler fans were at our stadium last season.(I was there) I really have a hard time dealing with the constant warnings about the "MODS", Being talked down to by division rivals and if you respond in the wrong way, or post something the MODs don't like your post is removed. So if someone has to something to say about YOUR subject you simply don't get the chance. I kind of wish I could be a Steeler fan because they are more like me. I was born a Dolphin and always will be with or without the sissy's on this website. I'm hardcore.
Now that is a rant!

CirclingWagons said:
You are the worst team in the AFC East until proven otherwise. Hell, you need to improve FIVE games just to catch up with the 3rd place team(Bills).

That's why last year was last year and this year is this year.

One thing I really hate is when people make their predictions or state how good or bad a team is based solely on the previous year.

This is the NFL, the league that epitomizes parity.

DolphinDevil28 said:
That's why last year was last year and this year is this year.

One thing I really hate is when people make their predictions or state how good or bad a team is based solely on the previous year.

This is the NFL, the league that epitomizes parity.
true or false: you are the worst team in the East until proven otherwise.

It's rather simple you see.

CirclingWagons said:
You are the worst team in the AFC East until proven otherwise. Hell, you need to improve FIVE games just to catch up with the 3rd place team(Bills). Get your head outta your ***, you should be damn greatful if you hit 8 wins this year.

All I can say is......................Losman............................................................................................................................................................................................................................:roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:

It's rather simple you see.
true or false: you are the only team in football history to have lost four consecutive championship games?

When teams undergo alot of bad seasons its ushually hard to get out of the slump there in for instance I dont see the 49rs making a run foe maybe 2-3 seasons or longer.

CirclingWagons said:

False.

What if other teams went backwards over the offseason and another team that finished below them made positive strides???

Everyone starts 0-0. It has nothing to do with last year.

phinsforever said:
All I can say is......................Losman............................................................................................................................................................................................................................:roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
He hasn't even made a start yet :shakeno:

Trust me, he may not light it up, but he certainly won't throw 6 picks in one game like a certain Dolphin QB I know :roflmao: :roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:
He hasn't even made a start yet :shakeno:

Trust me, he may not light it up, but he certainly won't throw 6 picks in one game like a certain Dolphin QB I know :roflmao: :roflmao:

He doens't have to; he's J.P Losman.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom