Dolphin Fans...It's on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans...It's on

FinsDontGiveIn

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why do I keep hearing about "In a few years we can contend?" You all must be out of your mind!! And what is all this "Dolphin Homer" crap I've been reading? If you are optimistic about the upcoming season you are a "Homer?" Just hearing that word makes me cringe.
The Fins actually have one of the most talented rosters in their history. Doesn't anybody see that? This team is way more talented then the 2004 squad that went 10-6. I know Coach Sabin isn't planning on phoning in this season, damn the guy has won everywhere he has been. If we could beat the Pat's with the sorry coaching we had last year, we can surely do it again. The Jets have more question marks than we do and the Bills just plain suck and will have a rookie starting at QB who looked like the classic choker (White Kordell) at the Senior Bowl, while P. Rivers shined. I really don't think that there will be a lot of pressure for the fins like in past years with the high expectations and Sabin will get all he can out of them. Think about it, a young offensive line that will feature R. Williams, R. Brown, C. Chambers, M. Booker, D. Boston & R. McMichael. You can talk about one bad season all you want but when you line up against the Dolphins....you had better be ready.

you make some good points but you better get ready to

DUCK!!!!

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Bills just plain suck and will have a rookie starting at QB who looked like the classic choker (White Kordell) at the Senior Bowl, while P. Rivers shined. .
the bills swept you , your team finished last and Van Pelt broke Marino's records in college. What your point?

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Sorry, that probably stopped you from missing THE POINT

Hey, can't spell the head coaches name right, who was the best offseason move we've made this year, makes me question you're purpose of the post altogether.

Justasportsfan said:
the bills swept you , your team finished last and Van Pelt broke Marino's records in college. What your point?

If you take pride in beating the Dolphins last year, good for you. I hope you enjoyed is because I think you know as well as I do.....This will not be the same team you played last season....not at all.

Saban4prez said:
Hey, can't spell the head coaches name right, who was the best offseason move we've made this year, makes me question you're purpose of the post altogether.

Sorry if I offended you, but in my world you are a little...well...different. I once spelled my girlfriends last name wrong...but low and behold I still got laid!!!:tongue:

Justasportsfan said:

Please don't say Van Pelt and Marino's name in the same sentence. There is something very wrong about that....sacreligious

ok, not withstanding the mispelling of Coach Saban's name, i'm going to actually respond to the thread.. and for the most part you're right.. I don't think the Bills are going to suck this year, but I think Losman will have his share of problems this year and that will cause the Bills to be further away from the playoffs than they were last year, but overall, I agree, Nick won't mail in this season and We will be better than most people think.. I can see 9 wins.. but I will predict a better number when we break camp..

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Why do I keep hearing about "In a few years we can contend?" You all must be out of your mind!! And what is all this "Dolphin Homer" crap I've been reading? If you are optimistic about the upcoming season you are a "Homer?" Just hearing that word makes me cringe.
The Fins actually have one of the most talented rosters in their history. Doesn't anybody see that? This team is way more talented then the 2004 squad that went 10-6. I know Coach Sabin isn't planning on phoning in this season, damn the guy has won everywhere he has been. If we could beat the Pat's with the sorry coaching we had last year, we can surely do it again. The Jets have more question marks than we do and the Bills just plain suck and will have a rookie starting at QB who looked like the classic choker (White Kordell) at the Senior Bowl, while P. Rivers shined. I really don't think that there will be a lot of pressure for the fins like in past years with the high expectations and Sabin will get all he can out of them. Think about it, a young offensive line that will feature R. Williams, R. Brown, C. Chambers, M. Booker, D. Boston & R. McMichael. You can talk about one bad season all you want but when you line up against the Dolphins....you had better be ready.

:up: Nice post Fins, agree with you 100%, don't let them get to you, they are just trying to play the trendy "I am a realest, not a homer" card, does not matter that in doing so, they only see last years team, without seeing why that team failed, but did not the years before that.....lets just hope most of the NFL Team are as supposedly realistic as these guys, and give us very little chance to compete every week. :D

Justasportsfan said:

That the Bills will be reminded of Rob Johnson this year, when Miami plays them with your new QB (Sam Madison remembers Rob Johnson). :wink:

I really hate the fact that dolphin fans will stick up for division rivals, while at the same time will attack a Dolphin fan for saying something negative about other teams. They(division rivals) shouldn't even be here to put there 2 cents in. I think I am gonna have to start my own website... RealDolphinfans.com. I live in Pittsburgh and see the passion they have for their team, you have to get on a really long list just to go to a game at Heinz Field. The Pittsburgh fans actually mocked me about the amount of Steeler fans were at our stadium last season.(I was there) I really have a hard time dealing with the constant warnings about the "MODS", Being talked down to by division rivals and if you respond in the wrong way, or post something the MODs don't like your post is removed. So if someone has to something to say about YOUR subject you simply don't get the chance. I kind of wish I could be a Steeler fan because they are more like me. I was born a Dolphin and always will be with or without the sissy's on this website. I'm hardcore.

Justasportsfan said:

you're right, van pelt is clearly a better QB then marino.....

:roflmao:

FinsDontGiveIn said:
I really hate the fact that dolphin fans will stick up for division rivals, while at the same time will attack a Dolphin fan for saying something negative about other teams. They(division rivals) shouldn't even be here to put there 2 cents in. I think I am gonna have to start my own website... RealDolphinfans.com. I live in Pittsburgh and see the passion they have for their team, you have to get on a really long list just to go to a game at Heinz Field. The Pittsburgh fans actually mocked me about the amount of Steeler fans were at our stadium last season.(I was there) I really have a hard time dealing with the constant warnings about the "MODS", Being talked down to by division rivals and if you respond in the wrong way, or post something the MODs don't like your post is removed. So if someone has to something to say about YOUR subject you simply don't get the chance. I kind of wish I could be a Steeler fan because they are more like me. I was born a Dolphin and always will be with or without the sissy's on this website. I'm hardcore.

Hell ya bro, amen to everything you just said there, some of the "dolphin fans" on this site drive me nuts trying to rebel against a real post just to try and seem superior, some people in here are true cry babys :cry:

Back
Top Bottom