Dolphin Game Tapes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Game Tapes

Super_Duper85

Deep Threat
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could obtain some past Miami football games? I am looking for two games in 94: New England (Marino's first game back from injury vs. Bledsoe) and the Jets games (fake spike). I am not from Miami so I don't probably have much worth trading. I would be willing to send blank tapes. If someone would be nice enough to copy these for me I promise I would not keep bumming games. I do hava a small list of Miami games I could trade if someone has the games I need. Thanks.

94 New England

I have the 94 New England game on tape. I would make a copy for you in either dvd or vhs. Let me know what you have in trade. I also have the spike game (Jets), but I'am missing the 1st QTR. of that game. I'am looking for more games myself. Let me know and we can chat.

Steve

I have about 120 games on tape most from 1990 to last year unfortunately most of the older ones are on vhs set to slp so i could get 2 games a tape lots of marino vs kelly games and yes i even have our blow out losses in the playoffs to jax and den...wonder why i keep those??? I will be catalogging them over the next few weeks to compile a list!!! so send me what you may be looking for .... anyone have marinos first game against the raiders dont remember the date it was a monday night where he went in late in the game and threw his first nfl td ! :) would like to get that one

hello,

I would like to trade some dolphins videos. I can make DVDs of the following:

Game Date Comment

Dolphins v Bears 12/2/85 Only Bear loss that year

Dolphins v Bills 10/4/92 Dolphins Blowout AT Bills

1993 Pro Bowl 2/7/93 Marino Played ( 1992 Season )

Dolphins v Eagles 11/14/93 Shula’s 325 Win – Marino out

Dolphins v Cowboys 11/93 Thanksgiving Day , Steve DeBerg

Don Shula Shows 1994 7 of last 8 ’94 regular season games

Dolphins v Chiefs 12/31/94 Marino v Montana PLAYOFF

Dolphins v Chargers 12/19/99 Marino’s last home win

Marino – A Legend Retires 2000 TV Special

Dolphins v Falcons 12/30/01 Great Defensive Game

Dolphins v Jets 9/22/02 Dolphins broke 8 game Jet Streak

Dolphins v Broncos 10/13/02 Classic

Marino HOF Induction 8/7/05 Marino HOF speeches only

===============================
anybody have any games or dolphins related video to trade for these?
Please send your trade lists to : hifisapi@gate.net

Later,
JCO

geo1372 said:
I have about 120 games on tape most from 1990 to last year unfortunately most of the older ones are on vhs set to slp so i could get 2 games a tape lots of marino vs kelly games and yes i even have our blow out losses in the playoffs to jax and den...wonder why i keep those??? I will be catalogging them over the next few weeks to compile a list!!! so send me what you may be looking for .... anyone have marinos first game against the raiders dont remember the date it was a monday night where he went in late in the game and threw his first nfl td ! :) would like to get that one
When you finish your list, please send a copy to me! See my last post for what I have in trade.

My email is hifisapi@gate.net

Thanks,
jco

Dolphins v Broncos 10/13/02 Classic

That game was sick def one of my favs

Games on VHS are ok. I much prefer DVD tho. Less storage space on my computer! :D

Back
Top Bottom