Dolphin on NFLE IR | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin on NFLE IR

Ohiophinphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
In checking notes on the NFLE, I came across a listing that the Berlin Thunder has put TE/LS William Delahoussaye on IR. I don't know how long that is for over there or the reason for the injury. Re-signing Ed Perry seems smarter and smarter however.

Ohiophinphan said:
In checking notes on the NFLE, I came across a listing that the Berlin Thunder has put TE/LS William Delahoussaye on IR. I don't know how long that is for over there or the reason for the injury. Re-signing Ed Perry seems smarter and smarter however.

I was wondering who he was. ON NFL 2K5, he's listed as the backup center, but I never heard of him before this post.

Ohio Fanatic said:
I was wondering who he was. ON NFL 2K5, he's listed as the backup center, but I never heard of him before this post.

That's because he is a backup center...the Fins picked him up a few years back when Perry went on IR.

I thought we used him when Perry LS went down and he did horrible...that was the year when Mare was missing Field goals and several times the ball snapped to Turk flew by him.

I think we used two guys that year. A guy named McDermitt and this guy, although I could be wrong...

Neither of the folks we used in 2002 was Delahoussaye. He was signed last season as an original, undrafted rookie FA. He is a TE/H-back but was used almost exclusively in college as a LS and was very good. He was a late cut last camp because that was all he could do and Ed Perry had recovered.

I think he was sent to NFLE, at least in part to see if he could be an H-Back or something as well as a LS to see if he had any versitility value.

Thats right Grau and McDermitt. One was cut after a couple of weeks and another was brought in. Don't ask me which order it was in either.

Back
Top Bottom