Dolphin philosophies, theories | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin philosophies, theories

PressCoverage said:
(again, these are just opinions.... don't get your shirt all untucked...)
What if im not wearing a shirt? :tongue:

PressCoverage said:
hiya... please delete your response from my "intro" thread of opinions if you would... i felt it best if i quit the server...

you can leave it if you like... up to you... but i deleted mine...
I got this PM from Press Coverage.... I don't think he is coming back. :shakeno: . We had a great user here who had good insite and we blew it. I was not involved in the whole "troll" or "ban" comments but I still feel very bad that we let a good user walk away. :cry:

Phinsfan1980 said:
I got this PM from Press Coverage.... I don't think he is coming back. :shakeno: . We had a great user here who had good insite and we blew it. I was not involved in the whole "troll" or "ban" comments but I still feel very bad that we let a good user walk away. :cry:
Hey, people were wrong to jump the gun on him, but what he's gonna do about it is UP TO HIM. If he can't forgive and/or forget, it's nice knowin' ya!

my withdrawal was really about Jimmy James' 1st amendment lecture, and DolfanMike's crude PM about my mother ... no one else... i had explained it in the original Will Poole disaster thread, but it's gonzo...

the rest of you: no big deal, no hard feelings... at all.. :cooldude:

i'll drop in from time to time if i get my hands on juicy info...

go US!

PressCoverage said:
my withdrawal was really about Jimmy James' 1st amendment lecture, and DolfanMike's crude PM about my mother ... no one else... i had explained it in the original Will Poole disaster thread, but it's gonzo...

the rest of you: no big deal, no hard feelings... at all.. :cooldude:

i'll drop in from time to time if i get my hands on juicy info...

go US!
Hey did you check out the Thread I started backing you up?

:lol:
Taking it a little far don't you think?

Butch up, pal....there are a lot of people who have put up with way worse things than being doubted and insulted on a MB.

Holy cow....mountain meet molehill....:rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom