Dolphin Player Gets Gyped In Pro Bowl Selection | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Player Gets Gyped In Pro Bowl Selection

Since I'm an outsider I find this thread funny. Wasn't it your D that got the season turned around?

mcgahee21 said:
Since I'm an outsider I find this thread funny. Wasn't it your D that got the season turned around?

Yes it was... the thread is a joke... :lol:

Slappy8800 said:
funny....i dont see chris chambers name on the roster.....
You did last year though. What you never ever saw was Joey Harrington's. He's so bad he's not even allowed to put in a player vote he has to log onto the internet and do it as a fan.

i honestly felt like flying to buffalo and kicking the sh*t out of joey

Boomer said:
Ryans got hosed. So did Nnamdi Asomugha.
Yeah he did, but he's just starting to get recognized on a horrible team. His name is so unique though he's the next who'syourmamma of the league and will not be forgotten lol.

Ark139954, lol.

TVs Soupy Sales said:
:lol:

The only Pro Bowl screwing I've noticed thus far is DeMeco Ryans. How does a guy lead the league in tackles and not make the Pro Bowl? :confused:

I think Kellen Winslow, Jr got screwed. In addition, I think V. Holliday should have been selected.

Da 'Fins said:
We're talking about, of course, Joey Harrington.

It is unconscionable that he was not selected and that not a single pundit on ESPN has announced their incredulity at this egregious oversight. Most likely, it is attributable to the negative vibes from Detroit.

Let's face it, Joey has turned this program around - almost single-handedly, ala Drew Brees at NO.

Harrington's QB rating is 68.8 - very solid as we all know. And, he's nearly 3 points clear of the next great thing, Vince Young (65.9)! Ordinal rankings are over-rated and the fact is, anyone who is the 29th best QB in the rating systems ... he's better than nearly 300 million other people in the U.S.!

On top of that stat - which should be enough to get him in with ease - Harrington has 12 TD passes (mind you, that's in only 10 games - which is a stellar 1.2 TD passes per game) against a measely 15 interceptions. And, when you weigh that against Marino's greatest season (16 INT's), you have to admit it is impressive.

Above all - without Harrington leading one of the more noteable offense's in recent memory - its effeciency and effectiveness is remarkable, the Dolphins would have no shot at the Super Bowl this year.

Is there any doubt that the 23 fans attending this year's Pro Bowl will be heard chanting, "Joey, Joey..." throughout the game?

Worst thread ever

Kerry Rhodes got hosed as well.

Winslow Jr isn't going to get selected over Gates and Gonzalez.

Da 'Fins said:
... he's better than nearly 300 million other people in the U.S.!

I honestly believe that if I trained really hard for about a year I could play QB in an NFL game and match Joey's QB rating in week 15 vs. Buffalo (0.0). I think there are at least 25-50 million who could boast the same. Who's with me?

fins4o8 said:
:LMAO:

thanks for a good read. some of you guys have no humor. jk =P

Thanks. I just couldn't resist the sarcasm and jibe at Joey. Not a "Joey hater" as I'd love for him to perform well - but, had to let lose on this one.

I thought Ryans could have made it also.

Back
Top Bottom