Dolphin players choose captains and more Quotes From The Locker Room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin players choose captains and more Quotes From The Locker Room

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphin players choose captains

from http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2323

On defense it’s Zach (Thomas), Sam (Madison) and Jason (Taylor). On offense it’s Jay (Fiedler) and Tim Ruddy and the special teams captain is Tommy Hendricks. That’s how the players voted and they’ll be our captains. You can only send five out for the coin toss but we’ll rotate it around.ââ¬Â
-- Wanne

more Quotes From The Locker Room October 23, 2002

(On what he learned from viewing the Buffalo Bills game film) – “That I really [stunk] that day. My footwork was awful, the little things. I was trying to make the perfect throw and I could see myself steering the ball instead of dropping back and doing what I do. I was second-guessing my legs and trying to do everything with my arm. That is not what got me here. After the third time I watched it, I started picking up little things and paying attention to details. Everything is fixable. It wasn’t like I was going to the wrong place with the ball. It just wasn’t getting there.ââ¬Â

and this...

(On how he will be able to communicate between the two Chris’, Carter and Chambers) – “I always call Chambers ‘Murder’ because he kills the DB’s. Basically, I have called him that since his rookie year. When I say Chris, he knows I’m not talking to him. I have that straight. I don’t know about the ther guys.â€Â
- from Lucas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom