Dolphin ProBowlers need help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin ProBowlers need help

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
Now that we have sign3 secured we need to concentrate on something else. Getting Taylor, Thomas, Madison, Marion, & Mare to the probowl. Currently none are the top vote getter at their position nor starters. Lets all vote a few times a day & get our deserving Dolphins to Hawaii.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/2002/index.html

Just click on the big probowl logo & vote away.

Speakin of Pro Bowling, my game has really sucked lately. I used to bowl over 200, but now I can't get over a 180! What the hell's with that? I've tried everything, maybe I need to use bigger balls...:cool:

That's a great idea but.....

votes from the fans aren't weighed as heavily as votes from players and coaches. Voting a million times for the Dolphins might help, but if none of the players or coaches vote on our Fins, then they don't stand a good chance.

:monkey: San Fran, you're NEXT!

Oh yeah, dont vote for any other AFC players than Dolphins, we dont want to hurt our guys chances.

A little weight is better than no weight.

Well, sometimes it depends more on how well you can contol them. The better you use em, the longer you can play.;)

Who is currently the #1 vote getter at mlb, de, k? the other guys I'm not sure they had pro bowl years. the crazy thing is due to lack of a great qb in the afc if Jay has 4 more games like the last 3 he will probably go. right now the pro bowl qbs would be Gannon, Kordell, and Brady. Gannon is a lock, but the other 2 could go down quick.

I'm sick of hearing about Ray Lewis as if he is so much more evolved than any other mlb in the league. Zach is a better player even w/Gardener and Bowens having trouble w/injuries.

Ray's Stats:117 tackles 2.5 sacks 1int 1 ff

Zach's Stats: 125 tackles 1.5 sacks 2ints 2 ff 1 td

It isn't rocket science to see who is having the better year!

Back
Top Bottom