dolphin Questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphin Questions

tristan98srm

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello Fish Fans its time once again for the Bills vs. Dolphins
These games are my fav. of the year as a Bills fan and i would like to get my questions answered by expert fin fans
1. Is Ray an upgrade over Jay? its hard for me to bash Jay because he looks bad against every1 else execpt my bills but i kinda dont like the idea of Ray starting
2. Is Chambers and OG starting or not? every site i go too says somthing different.
3. J. Flecther...is he turning out to be a good 3rd db or is he like buffalos chris watson? I liked him in college and not heard from him since he was drafted.
4. Has Jamie Nails become a good starter for you or is he just the "filler" till next year.
Its going to be a great game i think the fish will probably win due to our D making everybody look like the Rams of the past years (24 points to the Texans come back Ted Cotteral!) I wish you all a good game with no Inj. and fun for both teams fans

Originally posted by tristan98srm
1. Is Ray an upgrade over Jay? its hard for me to bash Jay because he looks bad against every1 else execpt my bills but i kinda dont like the idea of Ray starting
Jay is a better QB all around, but Ray showed his worth playing lots in PS and for the Jets in '99

2. Is Chambers and OG starting or not? every site i go too says somthing different.
as of now it is unclear

3. J. Flecther...is he turning out to be a good 3rd db or is he like buffalos chris watson? I liked him in college and not heard from him since he was drafted.
jury is still out, but Bledsoe and Reed will prove big test - he seems to be solid, but prone to making at least 1 big mistake, then again how many CBs can be described like that other than Sam Madison

4. Has Jamie Nails become a good starter for you or is he just the "filler" till next year.
Nails has been outstanding and great teammate constantly praising his buddies.

Oronde and Chris are predicted to start on sunday. Chris practiced today and looked real good. Tests came in on Oronde and he got the go ahead. _-More Targets For Our New Arm-_

1. Jay is the better quarterback. I believe Lucas has similar skills, but Jay makes better decisions, has more experience, is a proven winner, and has a bigger heart. He's the toughest football player you'll ever meet.

2. Both are questionable and both haven't practiced all week. Supposedly, Coach Wannstedt says he believes Chambers will play and Gadsden is saying he wants to play. I think on Sunday Chambers will end up playing, Gadsden will not.

3. Fletcher is one of the better 3rd corners in the NFL. Not great yet, but has potential. Has good talent. May not be worth a first round pick but still very solid for a nickel DB.

4. Nails has been our biggest surprise of the year (him and Adewale Ogunleye). Right now, he has had the best year of any of our o-lineman and is playing better than any of them. He lost some weight and that is making him play a lot better.

Lucas makes better decisions. But I can't take anything away from Jay being the toughest player. There running abilities are close. Jay might be slightly better.

Man, I have to defend Fiedler on why I think he is the better scrambler. Fiedler always has a ton of rushing TDs at the end of the year. The Raiders game last year i think he had 2 rushing TDs. And the one from the Pats game this year, 1 in Indy... I think he may have 1 or 2 more.

I'm not saying Fiedler sucks at it, I'm just saying Lucas is better at it. He is similar to Donovan McNabb when he runs......

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Man, I have to defend Fiedler on why I think he is the better scrambler. Fiedler always has a ton of rushing TDs at the end of the year. The Raiders game last year i think he had 2 rushing TDs. And the one from the Pats game this year, 1 in Indy... I think he may have 1 or 2 more.

He had one against K.C., too.

I know your not saying he sucks. I just don't see how you can say Lucas is better. When Jay had 4 rushing Tds last year. 2 important ones V.S the Raiders. And then he already has 3 this year.

Jay has those stats because he has playing time. Give Lucas playing time, he would have better numbers. Ray has happier feet than Jay, so he would take off in some places where Jay would stay and throw. Besides, Ray is a better athlete......

ITS A MIRACLE! I'M HAVING AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH DOLPHINATORS. Congratulations, hopefully you'll continue this trend......

Maby... lets see what Lucas can do at QB. Hopefully he can have the same stats he did when he started 9 games in New York.

I was just talking about rushing ability. In no way is Lucas the better overall QB......

Back
Top Bottom