dolphin song | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphin song

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
I was in miami last seasonand i heard this hip hop song about the dolphins on of the local miami stations.i was wondering if anybody knew who sang it or what the name of the song was.also is there anyplace to download or purchase it?

Originally posted by ercin13
I was in miami last seasonand i heard this hip hop song about the dolphins on of the local miami stations.i was wondering if anybody knew who sang it or what the name of the song was.also is there anyplace to download or purchase it?
yeah, it's "Boys Don't Cry"...from The Cure:lol:

a personal favorite of Jason Taylor's;)

Was it the Run Ricky Run song w/ Uncle Luke (I think)??

ets not morlons song... that is just some song not dolphins related...

There is a rap song that consists of the verses
Run Ricky Run
Run RIcky Run
x300 lol you gotta love ricky

I honestly have never heard the song you are talking about, but i have seen it written about in the Herald and Sentinal.

The fins have had songs written about them before, remember Hootie and the Blowfish?

"...and the Dolphins make me cry
but theres nothing i can dooooo
I only wanna be with yooooouuuuu"

I love that song, Hootie later admited that he was a huge fins fan and that he wrote the song with the thought of them losing at the end of the year, and they make him cry. Marino was in the music video, and the song was a number one hit for a few weeks...

A few weeks ? Try months...

And don't call Darius Rucker "Hootie"...It's not his nickname and he doesn't like it....

I saw them play as a local band down at the beach...
"The Windjammer" on the Isle of Palms...

they are a great band, sorry, i didnt know it was months... That was in 94 and i was only 5, i had no idea what was going on, my parents just enlightened me about that song a few weeks ago... I knew his name was Darius Rucker, but i didnt know he didnt like being called Hootie... wow, i learned something today... thanks, lol

Pick up a copy of the CD..."Cracked rear view" I think it is...

Good music is still good music after all these years..

(Don't say things like that. It makes you feel old.)

Am I the Rolling Stones fan/parent of the 80's ???

PLEASE don't tell anyone that the FIRST time I saw Mick and the boys was on their Tour of the Americas in...(cringe)...1975.

By the way, Keith already looked dead way back then.

You know, the teenage, drug infested, pimply faced youth of the 80's thought you guys just needed to get over it..:lol:

You were old and we ruled the concert day.

:rocker: METALLICA !!!! (1986-Carolina Coliseum with "The Cult" in tow) :rocker:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom