Dolphin tickets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin tickets?

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
I am from Los Angeles and I am going to the Dolphins vs Jets on 12/28/03. Does anyone have lower level seats that they want to sell?

Originally posted by OG54
I am from Los Angeles and I am going to the Dolphins vs Jets on 12/28/03. Does anyone have lower level seats that they want to sell?
Hey I asked first (a long time ago). :jk:

I am hoping to go to game as well if I can get seats worth going for and to get me and my kid away from the Jets fans :D

:jetssuck:

Re: Re: Dolphin tickets?

Originally posted by dolphan39
Hey I asked first (a long time ago). :jk:

I am hoping to go to game as well if I can get seats worth going for and to get me and my kid away from the Jets fans :D

:jetssuck:

39, with all the New Yorkers down here, I think there will be Jets fans in just about every section, lol, sorry to break it to ya. Maybe if they suck (which they should) this year there won't be as many though.

Or you could sit where I do in the no alcohol sections, then the Jets fans are less rowdier, lol.

i've gone to miami the last three years and have always been able to get lower level seats from 100-125 dollars. They were, however, picked up last minute and were always in the endzone. (corner endzone, tho). We just call up different brokers in miami to find best prices and seat availability. We've never had a problem.

Can u get me 10 seats in a row?? for the lower level on dec 28th?

I doubt you can find that many together right now. Does anyone know if single game tickets are on sale yet anyways? I don't think they are but when they do go on sale, the Jets game is usually sold out in the few days or so I believe, so it would be very hard to find a big number like 10 together.

Back
Top Bottom