Dolphin Tidbits May 6 - Jerman to Start at OLT? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Tidbits May 6 - Jerman to Start at OLT?

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Dolphin Tidbits May 6

Dolphins | Jerman to Start at OLT? - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 09:51:13 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports Miami Dolphins second-year OT Greg Jerman will be given a chance to be the team’s starting OLT in 2003.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | Interested in Knight - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 09:50:29 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins will pursue the signing of free agent safety Sammy Knight (Saints).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | About $2.4 Million in Salary Cap Space - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 09:41:39 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are about $2.4 million under the league’s salary cap, which includes the team’s rookie pool of $2.8 million. Miami is expected to allocate about $1.5 million of their remaining amount to signing potential injury replacements.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | Gadsden Now Unlikely Back? - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 04:17:48 -0700

Updating previous reports, the Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins liked what they saw out of their wide receivers at minicamp last weekend, and as a result, they might have closed the door on re-signing free agent WR Oronde Gadsden (Dolphins).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Sun Sentinel said OT G. Jerman will get a chance to back-up M. Dixon at LT, not start...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I think the Sun Sentinel said OT G. Jerman get a chance to back-up M. Dixon at LT, not start...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Like Blitz said I think he will get a chance has a backup...

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I think the Sun Sentinel said OT G. Jerman get a chance to back-up M. Dixon at LT, not start...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

yeah, thats the one that surprised me the most when I seen it.

talk about off
While the Dolphins lack an experienced backup at left tackle, the team believes second-year player Greg Jerman can handle the role until 2003 third-round pick Wade Smith is ready to play.
he's is warming the backup role up for W Smith...forget about starting :rolleyes:

Starting? The guy is gonna compete to make the team!

Yeah and he's gonna have a hard time beating out Provost and Borum as is.

I agree. He probablt won't even make the team, let alone start.

Originally posted by Danny
I agree. He probablt won't even make the team, let alone start.

u shouldnt underestimate anyone you dont know, he was on the team backing up wade so i could see it happening cus they proabably had this in the works in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom