dolphin vid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dolphin vid

This picture reminded me why I have my doubts with Brown
ronniebrown-1.jpg

Brown is a beast if he could stay healthy he would be one of the best RBs in the NFL IMO

Wow sean smiths two highlights are in the preseason those shouldnt be in there IMO

How many more years do you want to go on with the if's?

1 full season out of 5:oops:

I agree, when will Ronnie and top NFL back quit being put together in a sentence...I would take Ricky now over Ronnie any day of the week.

How many more years do you want to go on with the if's?

1 full season out of 5:oops:
whats your point? when Ronnie is healthy he is a great RB there is no denying that he makes this team good we were scoring 30+ points a game with him in our starting lineup and that was cut in half when he went down im not going off ifs i am stating what i think is true when he is healthy he is one of the top runners in the NFL there is only 1 RB i would take over ronnie when both are at 100% health and that is AP. i know what about Chris Johnson no i would take a healthy ronnie over a healthy CJ ever day of the year.

I agree, when will Ronnie and top NFL back quit being put together in a sentence...I would take Ricky now over Ronnie any day of the week.
Hell no Ronnie is 10X the player RW is when both are 100% Ricky has one or 2 big runs a game to get his YPC up and Ronnie is consistently getting 4 5 yards a rush when ricky is getting 2 or 3 and then has a 30 to 40 yards run. i dont understand most dolphin fans Ronnie is by far the best player on our team i would take ronnie in 13 games before i would take ricky in 16, also people bash Mike Williams because he quit on his team in college but ricky did the same thing to us in 2004 and people love ricky williams and M. Williams knew he was going to get suspended from the team which is why he quit ricky quit so he could go smoke Weed yeah sure he was suspended for the first four games of the season but i mean really why the **** should ricky get treated any diffrent then Mike Williams. Ricky Williams is a peace of **** IMO.

Hell no Ronnie is 10X the player RW is when both are 100% Ricky has one or 2 big runs a game to get his YPC up and Ronnie is consistently getting 4 5 yards a rush when ricky is getting 2 or 3 and then has a 30 to 40 yards run. i dont understand most dolphin fans Ronnie is by far the best player on our team i would take ronnie in 13 games before i would take ricky in 16, also people bash Mike Williams because he quit on his team in college but ricky did the same thing to us in 2004 and people love ricky williams and M. Williams knew he was going to get suspended from the team which is why he quit ricky quit so he could go smoke Weed yeah sure he was suspended for the first four games of the season but i mean really why the **** should ricky get treated any diffrent then Mike Williams. Ricky Williams is a peace of **** IMO.

In my honest opinion Ronnie can't hold Ricky's jock. The stats do not lie.

Ricky:

http://www.nfl.com/players/rickywilliams/profile?id=WIL271115

Ronnie:

http://www.nfl.com/players/ronniebrown/profile?id=BRO662745

Back
Top Bottom