Dolphindigest online | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphindigest online

Ducken

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I use to get the paper but after a year of getting it a week late, I did not re-up. I am woundering if any of you do the online thing and is it worth it. Do you all get any better info with it, or is the stuff you get online at other sites for free, just as good?
Thanks guys!!

good question - I dropped my subscription after almost 20 years.

I almost dropped mine after years of receiving it this past off season.But when the Fins traded for Ricky I decided to get one more years worth.If they don't improve to at least the championship game then I too will finally say goodbye to the paper.You really can find as much info on the net thats in the digest.I'm just waiting for that Super Bowl season so I can show my kids in years to come on how they made it.I just pray this is the year or the digest will finally go for me.

Originally posted by MarSly
I almost dropped mine after years of receiving it this past off season.But when the Fins traded for Ricky I decided to get one more years worth.If they don't improve to at least the championship game then I too will finally say goodbye to the paper.You really can find as much info on the net thats in the digest.I'm just waiting for that Super Bowl season so I can show my kids in years to come on how they made it.I just pray this is the year or the digest will finally go for me.
why can't you buy back issues ? ;)

It just arrives too late to be any of use to me :fire:

You can get it to arrive on time BEFORE games if you pay an extra $1 an issue and get first class shipping. For only a buck you will recieve it on Thursday or Friday BEFORE the games.

Digest is still a good magazine. Most of the info is already known if you follow the Fins on the internet, but the columns and opinions are good. The ask DW thing they do every so many issues is good. It's fairly cheap and has good contenet. I still like Dolphin Digest.

Originally posted by Kaufman
You can get it to arrive on time BEFORE games if you pay an extra $1 an issue and get first class shipping. For only a buck you will recieve it on Thursday or Friday BEFORE the games.

Digest is still a good magazine. Most of the info is already known if you follow the Fins on the internet, but the columns and opinions are good. The ask DW thing they do every so many issues is good. It's fairly cheap and has good contenet. I still like Dolphin Digest.
I always felt that paying extra - on top of the very expensive prices they charge- to get it in-time for it to be relevant was an outrage :fire: considering I no longer need it

i love reading andy cohens column...he doesnt sugercoat it...i also like reading dave wannstedts column...its good to know what hes thinking...i pay the extra $1 an issue...you can also pay $1 an issue just during the season so you get it before each game...i dont know how much of it you get online...probably most of it...

i agree!

they want you to read about the upcoming game and any news prior to that game, who's hurt and who's not, paying extra for something that should be on time in the first place, just sucks. if they can get it to you for the extra buck, then they ought to be able to do it for the money they charge.
as far as on-line goes, i was tempted to try it, but i couldn't sit still and read the paper on-line, so i figured it would be a waste. besides with this site and all the sites that have info about my team, i don't need to pay extra!:o

I pay for the Sun Sentinel's camp reports, and in depth Q&A with Alex.

I quit getting the Digest a long time ago, for the same reason...never on time, and why make me pay an extra buck?

excellent avatar '87 - got a new digital camera - so once I get it setup I need to post a good one of me and Dolphan39, Jr. :cool:

I enjoy the DD also, but sometimes it dosen't reach me until a week plus. Especially if they play a Mon nite game, I might not get it until after the follwing Sunday's game. Definetley old news by then. But still, I do love Wanne's and Cohen's columns and Dave's Q&A.

Back
Top Bottom