Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread

The first half was better. Not good, definitely not great - but it was better. That's all I want to see.

Ill save my fire this one and fire that ones till after game 16,

Yeah yeah. OK.

You lost ALL CRED IMO as soon as you tried to conflate Grier and Ireland.

And also, so you really know the history -- Grier took over FOOTBALL OPERATIONS post TBum/Gase firing.

So the line of history (in terms of accountability) starts there.

December 31st 2018 for the record.

As far as time -- you tell me?

You're the one calling for his firing after 2 games into a RATHER OBVIOUS process.

If you don't see the parallels in the comparison between the excuses made for Ireland and the excuses made for Grier now , i don't know what to tell you. This is probably why history continues to repeat itself.

I want him gone at the end of the season. Now you tell me, how many seasons does Mister Grier need to win the division? a playoff game? the conference? the super bowl?

For someone confident in Mister Grier and his process you can surely give us an idea of when to expect results..... Why is my inclination that you can't?

If you don't see the parallels in the comparison between the excuses made for Ireland and the excuses made for Grier now , i don't know what to tell you. This is probably why history continues to repeat itself.

I want him gone at the end of the season. Now you tell me, how many seasons does Mister Grier need to win the division? a playoff game? the conference? the super bowl?

For someone confident in Mister Grier and his process you can surely give us an idea of when to expect results..... Why is my inclination that you can't?

Playing the negative doubt game is beyond easy.

You make "points" that don't exist and then fail to recognize them when presented with disputing evidence.

There are ZERO parallels between punk Ireland and Grier.

You want a guarantee.

Shop on Amazon.

Seriously, we get it. You want Grier gone despite the fact he's already remade

the FO aggressively and has implemented an aggressive plan to fundamentally

and perhaps historically remake this team and in the process attained an historic

stash of draft capital and gutted crap like Thill etc. but NO you want him gone

because you hold him accountable for being in the building while OTHERS made the

executive decisions.

Is there something more personal about Mister Grier that you REALLY don't like?

I mean its like i said in the one word thread.. FastForward

Anyone who didn't think this season would be rough when we are starting a guy named Ledbedder at DE obviously had unrealistic expectations of how this season was gonna unfold. Most our Oline and Dline are backups or UDFA's. I knew this season was gonna be painful all you can do is find something else to take your mind off and enjoy your sundays this season because watching the dolphins is not the answer.

I don't realistically expect us to compete in either game against the pats, you just can't with the insane talent difference. To me this season is a success because from the moment we traded Tannehill this season was going to be about tanking and getting draft capitol...

I know you don't like it but this season has been a success so far and honestly i've avoided watching the games this year.. My only wish regarding actual football this season is that the patriots get whats coming to them and AB blows that team up from the inside or Brady gets knocked out for the year i know it sounds bad but i really want new england to suffer and not make the damn SB.. The entire football nation doesn't want the pats to make the SB either they are making the Superbowl's uninteresting and unwatchable.. No one wants to see the same team in the damn superbowl every year..

IF you look it up since Brady got there they have been to about every other superbowl in the last 20 years.. Pats fatigue is a real problem for the NFL

Playing the negative doubt game is beyond easy.

You make "points" that don't exist and then fail to recognize them when presented with disputing evidence.

There are ZERO parallels between punk Ireland and Grier.

You want a guarantee.

Shop on Amazon.

Seriously, we get it. You want Grier gone despite the fact he's already remade

the FO aggressively and has implemented an aggressive plan to fundamentally

and perhaps historically remake this team and in the process attained an historic

stash of draft capital and gutted crap like Thill etc. but NO you want him gone

because you hold him accountable for being in the building while OTHERS made the

executive decisions.

Is there something more personal about Mister Grier that you REALLY don't like?

3rd Request: What's the timeline for Mister Grier and this rebuild?

3rd Request: What's the timeline for Mister Grier and this rebuild?

You obviously avoid any question that directly challenges your core position.

That's fully evident for anyone reading this exchange.

Beyond that -- apparently you don't read my remarks back.

So go back and read and you'll find your answer.

At least the unis looked good ...

The one positive in the short term is we don't have to read insane posts about how the dolphins aren't tanking or how tanking *doesn't even exist* in the NFL. What on earth are you doing while football is on besides not having any idea what you're looking at?

We need to make badges for people after being wrong for the 100th consecutive time so people know to skip that ****.

Everybody on the site would have the wrong 100 times badge. Anyone who doesn’t think so is an idiot. I’ve been here a long time wrong is the way. There’s no accountability on a message forum so nobody knows so it’s like it never happened.

You obviously avoid any question that directly challenges your core position.

That's fully evident for anyone reading this exchange.

Beyond that -- apparently you don't read my remarks back.

So go back and read and you'll find your answer.

Nah i'm reading it. You're not answering the question, but I answered yours regarding when i want him out. You're welcome.

I'm not going to give credence to your personal attacks and whatever you're insinuating i don't like about Grier besides his work as GM.

You've lost ALL CRED with me now.

Nah i'm reading it. You're not answering the question, but I answered yours regarding when i want him out. You're welcome.

I'm not going to give credence to your personal attacks and whatever you're insinuating i don't like about Grier besides his work as GM.

You've lost ALL CRED with me now.

Dude. Get your own lines.

Don't use mine!

Very unoriginal.

But it seems totally predictable.

Like I said. Deal with it. Because Grier ain't going nowhere...

Later.

An hour after the game Flores was so disappointed with the offense he held a team practice.

After the offense turned the ball over each of their 4 possessions he told the defense to go hit the showers.

After the defense left the field the offense went 4 straight 3-and-out giving up 5 sacks in the process.

Flores called practice.

Back
Top Bottom