Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 0-43 Patriots - #hottakes thread

Personally i'm totally chill. The face of our franchise is on his way in 14 more games and if we keep looking this bad we might even get a new GM to spend all of these picks
I really hope we fire Grier but I dont think it will happen. The only good 1st rounder he made was Tunsil, and he got lucky.
He have huge draft capital but we need those gurus that have a clue on how to draft. This year it Is impossible to evaluate any player under the failed OL and DL experiments we are putting on the field. QBs will get record Sacks, RBs will get record stops under the LOS, other teams QBs will get over 5 seconds to throw, and lines for other teams RBs will be huge and impossible to defend. We could have Dan Marino, Barry Sanders, Ed Reed and Ray Lewis and our team still would be destroyed and they would look like average players. Way to waste an "evaluation" year. The only thing we will be evaluating is the fan base, because after this putrid season only the faithful ones will remain. It is a shame to be a Miami Dolphins fan on these days. I only hope we can do a miracle next two years and turn our destiny for good, but honestly last 20 something years should have teached us a lesson.

RE the FO and Grier etc.

Some of you dudes keep posting the SOS and never acknowledge the significant structural changes Mister Grier implemented right out of the gate. Specifically the addition of Marvelous Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie. And by the way -- those boots on the ground are out there right now doing down and dirty investigative work, per THE PLAN Mister Grier presented to Ross -- and Ross totally (publicly) affirmed.

Just a brief refresher course -- what we were doing, as directed from the top down, was a PROVEN loser!

Beyond that we jettisoned OLD players and dudes you simply cannot incorporate as cornerstones like Thill and Kinko (whenever) his name. Totally insignificant players in the bigger WINNING gambit.

No more band aids. No more easy solutions. The roster we had was shaped by the schizophrenic impulses of a-holes like TBum and Gase. Yeah, Grier was in the org but no one really believes the TEAM was being constructed per his schematic. So perhaps and consider, back the fire bombs off and give the process an opportunity to demonstrate some longer term results...

Bottom line, just try to be remotely "fair minded" and accept the simple fact rebuilding this team post deconstruction is going to be done with hard work, sacrifice and (we have to hope) some good fortunes going our way.

Otherwise, IMO, it's just total nonsensical noise to keep doing these drive-by snipes etc.

Seriously. For what intent?

You do NOT own the team.
I would point out the change in hierarchical structure at the top of the organisation was an important change, as well.

The way it was before with Tbum/ Grier/Gase being equal,or whatever the situation, was a recipe for disaster.

I agree....they did the right thing going for the TD.

If you are going to go for the TD then at least get your protection right expecting the blitz or draw up a play that can best utilize the Tight End or back out of the back field with a quick throw.
New England just ran up the middle with no problem....

Kick the ball if your not confident with your play calling or protection and at least leave out of there with some dignity!!

Back
Top Bottom