Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread

Disappointed in Rosen's second half. I don't necessarily mind losing at this point (use to it!?!?) but I'd like to see the potential future QB make a case for himself. Would really like GM to have found us something really good on the cheap.

OL played surprisingly well.
Run D was much better.
I don't see an ATTEMPT to scheme a pass rush

Again, it’s clear you don’t watch much NFL teams turn their seasons around a lot without wanting to tank.
Right. They're just bad on accident, get the high picks, draft great players, and get better.

The only difference is we're doing it on purpose in a season we couldn't compete in anyway.

I guess we can tell the "real" fans by those who look back and loved the 6 win Matt Moore season that landed us Tannehill instead of Luck because we didn't tank. Super smart strategy.

Right. They're just bad on accident, get the high picks, draft great players, and get better.

The only difference is we're doing it on purpose in a season we couldn't compete in anyway.

I guess we can tell the "real" fans by those who look back and loved the 6 win Matt Moore season that landed us Tannehill instead of Luck because we didn't tank. Super smart strategy.

The "real fans" on Finheaven were annoying that year, castigating people with their fandom morality lol

Hmmm, I bet you are a John Madden football champion amongst your friends, aren’t you

I know it has been pretty subtle, but has anybody else noticed that the Oline is starting to play better, even with all the player movement?

Granted, Ingram left the game, but we still played against Bosa and he was pretty quiet. Outside of some sacks where Rosen held the ball way too long, it was a pretty clean pocket comparatively speaking to earlier in the season. I'd love to know that we have a good offensive line coach going forward, that's for sure.

And thus the reason to start Fitztragic for the first 4 games of the season that so many people moaned and groaned about. If Fitz was halfway decent, Rosen would just now be starting after the bye. Unfortunately Fitz flamed out faster than expected and thus Rosen is in earlier than planned. But the operative word is that there was a PLAN. Fans need to be just a little more patient to see how this plays out. If nothing else, Rosen could be a great backup QB if he doesn't cut it as the starter. He has the rest of the season to grow and learn. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom