Dolphins 1st in Penalties in the NFL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 1st in Penalties in the NFL

Is it just me that feels grabbing the best DE / Player in the draft, Chase Young, may be the better move? Seeing the impact that a stellar DLine can produce (49ers) to make up for the lack of solid QB play makes me believe that we shouldn't jump the gun on a potential top QB until we have other pieces in place. I mean, the Jets and Browns are possibly a good example of top QB picks that are being brought down by other important segments of their team.

I don't know the FAs that'll be on the market next year. Are there any good olinemen? Because maybe we can buy ourselves an oline. We certainly have the cap space for it.

You are right. Even if it is Tua, do we risk starting our #1 Qb behind the current/similar Oline? We risk breaking the kid.

This is one of the reasons I'd like to keep all of our picks and not trade up. I'd draft the best Qb after Tua and Burrow and take Oline with the other 2 firsts.

You are also right about having a rush. Thats the only thing that makes Brady somewhat human. Those Giants teams rattled him amd that is what beats Brady, pressure with a 4 or 3 man line. You can blitz him all day and he'll just read the field and pick you apart.

But you're asking the wrong guy. I'm far, faaaar from being able to evaluate college talent. Hell, I thought Harris was going to be a great DE.

One of the most frustrating things for me is penalties when I watch football. It was among the biggest annoyances with Gase’s team.

It doesn’t make or break anything, but I love seeing that we are 1st in the NFL in penalties. Gotta give the coaches and players credit for the discipline.

Miami has 49 total penalties so far, best in the NFL.

Worst is Arizona with 84.

See link below for all teams and breakdowns
https://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties.html?yr=2019&sort=numpen
Did anyone else notice all teams had 0 personal fouls?

Odd

Meanwhile the Jets are are near the top on the penalty list. Not surprised. Gase is a guru of nothing!
Gase is the guru of deterioration. Which is why I pray he moves on to either the pats or bills.

Is it just me that feels grabbing the best DE / Player in the draft, Chase Young, may be the better move? Seeing the impact that a stellar DLine can produce (49ers) to make up for the lack of solid QB play makes me believe that we shouldn't jump the gun on a potential top QB until we have other pieces in place. I mean, the Jets and Browns are possibly a good example of top QB picks that are being brought down by other important segments of their team.
Love Chase Young, he's gonna get plenty of rest and be 100% healthy come draft time. I just hope he continues to work out and stay in "football" shape.

Love Chase Young, he's gonna get plenty of rest and be 100% healthy come draft time. I just hope he continues to work out and stay in "football" shape.
I'm glad the ncaa didn't completely screw him and he will be back to play Penn st

That is odd, didn’t Wilkins get ejected for a person foul? Wonder what that was categorized as.
I imagine wherever you say that is incorrect. He had to receive a personal foul to be ejected. You are correct in your assumption. BTW, quickest ejection in NFL history, so he holds that record...

One of the most frustrating things for me is penalties when I watch football. It was among the biggest annoyances with Gase’s team.

It doesn’t make or break anything, but I love seeing that we are 1st in the NFL in penalties. Gotta give the coaches and players credit for the discipline.

Miami has 49 total penalties so far, best in the NFL.

Worst is Arizona with 84.

See link below for all teams and breakdowns
https://www.footballdb.com/stats/penalties.html?yr=2019&sort=numpen
How about Dolphins Least Penalized in the League???

Wow, I have been removed a bit, I can't believe he only got a two-game suspension, I thought they were gonna throw the book at him...
It was announced yesterday. He will sit vs Rutgers then is back. I'm really not sure what to think of the whole situation. The thoughts on him are very polar as there are many who still think he should never play for Ohio st again. That most certainly isn't me.

It was announced yesterday. He will sit vs Rutgers then is back. I'm really not sure what to think of the whole situation. The thoughts on him are very polar as there are many who still think he should never play for Ohio st again. That most certainly isn't me.
Yeah, I don't agree with that either.

Back
Top Bottom