Dolphins 2007 Draft Picks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2007 Draft Picks

Black QB's sure are labeled.. how come there wasn't talk about 6'0/209 Drew Brees converting into a WR back in 2001? He's smaller than Smith. Come on now, Troy Smith is actually a passing QB and shouldn't be labeled as a scrambler. He's an EXTREMELY ACCURATE QB......

& Ted Ginn? What? He's a 6'0/180 WR.

smith looks good when he has players that are head and tails better than any players on the outher team.his oline is always one of the best. and his wr are off the charts with play makers. he had the most complete offense in college this year.
i think there are better choices out there now if your talking about a thrid round pick then ok , but not with a first.
at least he not being called dumb

i dont understand....why does the Heisman Trophy winner get picked in the 2nd round??? dont Heisman players get picked like in the Top Ten? they ARE the HEISMAN TROPHY WINNERS YA KNOW.

i dont get it...:confused:

i dont understand....why does the Heisman Trophy winner get picked in the 2nd round??? dont Heisman players get picked like in the Top Ten? they ARE the HEISMAN TROPHY WINNERS YA KNOW.

i dont get it...:confused:

Serious?

There have been QUITE a few Heisman winners that don't get drafted until MUCH later. Danny Wuerffel, Charlie Ward just to name two off the very top of my head.

JUST bc they won the Heisman does NOT mean they will be star NFL players. It only means they were great in college. Heck, a lot of the time they end up being BUSTS in the NFL. The Heisman has nothing to do with how a player projects to the NFL.

For Smith, he has looked a lot better this year in being a pocket QB. However, people are skeptical over him bc he is just developing into a pocket QB (which most people believe you need to be to be good in the NFL - at least in some capacity). When you add in that he is under or right at 6' (depending where you read) there are going to be doubts as to his NFL ability.

#1- Paul Posluszny LB Penn State- Could be Zach's protege, but could play OLB in 3-4 until that day comes, best tackler in draft!
#2- Jeff Samardziga WR ND nack for the big play, GREAT hands!!!
#3- Tom Zbikowski S ND kid can plain hit. He and Allen could make great SS/FS combo for years to come. can also return punts.
#4- Drew Stanton QB Michigan State for all you QB lovers. This guy has alot of upside.
#6- Stanley Daughty DT South Carolina Saban loves the SEC and @330 this guy could plug up the middle.
#7- Best Available Def Skills Position

Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom