Dolphins 2010 - 2021 Eighth LEAST Injured Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2010 - 2021 Eighth LEAST Injured Team

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know we were a MASH unit last year but since '10 through '21 only 7 teams had fewer injuries than us.

I've seen this going around Twitter but I haven't been able to determine the source.

Fr7LqotWcAM5tVv

I know we were a MASH unit last year but since '10 through '21 only 7 teams had fewer injuries than us.

The 2022 season finally caught up with them. Because they certainly had injuries to several key players that caused those players to miss games throughout the season.

The 2022 season finally caught up with them. Because they certainly had injuries to several key players that caused those players to miss games throughout the season.
Oh, it isn't citing the importance level of the injured. Just the #'s. You could only have one injury in a season but if your starting QB is that important, it could take you down. I just want the unimportant players to get the injuries.

I've seen this going around Twitter but I haven't been able to determine the source.

Fr7LqotWcAM5tVv
This is not surprising at all. I don't know if this was psychological warfare on part of McDaniel but there were people on that injury report all year who were definitely playing but labeled "questionable"

This is not surprising at all. I don't know if this was psychological warfare on part of McDaniel but there were people on that injury report all year who were definitely playing but labeled "questionable"
None of them were Teddy Two Cûnt though......That guy loved him some $6mm bench!

Gonna be a desperate team that takes on Bridgewater this year, good luck with that

I couldn’t comprehend a single reason why any team would willingly place Bridgewater on their team.

There is no scenario I can comprehend.

Even if all my QBs got hurt and no one else was available, I would accept my fate and deal with it.

Like when we signed Jay Cutler? WTF didn’t we just accept that we were in for a bad season. Why also spend $10M (on Cutler).

Back
Top Bottom