Dolphins 2010 - 2021 Eighth LEAST Injured Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2010 - 2021 Eighth LEAST Injured Team

I know we were a MASH unit last year but since '10 through '21 only 7 teams had fewer injuries than us.

So that’s why they kept Puloka! 🙌 The U

This is not surprising at all. I don't know if this was psychological warfare on part of McDaniel but there were people on that injury report all year who were definitely playing but labeled "questionable"
Yeehaw! A new side of Mickey D… The psychological warfare side! 🥸 Let er McDaniel!

Oh, it isn't citing the importance level of the injured. Just the #'s. You could only have one injury in a season but if your starting QB is that important, it could take you down. I just want the unimportant players to get the injuries. Whooooh…..wee tad extreme Finny! But I’m followin ya, kinda? 😳

None of them were Teddy Two Cûnt though......That guy loved him some $6mm bench!

We said the same thing about Jacoby Brissett last year. Then he goes to Cleveland and looks like a quality backup. That's completely on this **** show we had as our beloved two-headed offensive coordinator of 2021.

People are quick to vilify Teddy because he didn't play well. But was he a good fit in this offense? No. This offense demands an extremely accurate, timing-oriented quarterback. Teddy is still pretty athletic and has a good arm, but he's not the kind of highly-accurate, precision passing (forgive the term) system quarterback that Tua is. This offense was literally built for Tua. I'd say 60% of NFL QBs couldn't run Miami's offense to the point where Tua wouldn't be missed. And no slight on Mike White (even though I love the guy and think he's about as good of an addition as we could have made at QB), you're going to see a huge drop-off in the offense if Tua misses more time this year.

We said the same thing about Jacoby Brissett last year. Then he goes to Cleveland and looks like a quality backup. That's completely on this **** show we had as our beloved two-headed offensive coordinator of 2021.

People are quick to vilify Teddy because he didn't play well. But was he a good fit in this offense? No. This offense demands an extremely accurate, timing-oriented quarterback. Teddy is still pretty athletic and has a good arm, but he's not the kind of highly-accurate, precision passing (forgive the term) system quarterback that Tua is. This offense was literally built for Tua. I'd say 60% of NFL QBs couldn't run Miami's offense to the point where Tua wouldn't be missed. And no slight on Mike White (even though I love the guy and think he's about as good of an addition as we could have made at QB), you're going to see a huge drop-off in the offense if Tua misses more time this year.
Brissett got a raw deal because he played behind the same historically bad OLine that Tua did. Brissett would have done much better last year on the Dolphins, I think his time in Cleveland shows that

Who gets injured can be more important than how many. Starting QB injuries should count as 10...maybe 20 if they're the leagues highest rated passer, lol.

No way the Eagles were the 3rd most. That team was unusually healthy all year.

Back
Top Bottom