Dolphins’ 2018 draft class aging well entering fourth season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins’ 2018 draft class aging well entering fourth season

According to some posters on here, Grier didn’t have any control over the draft while Tannebaum was in charge. So was it Grier who gets credit for the the 2018 draft draft or was it Tannebaum?

According to some posters on here, Grier didn’t have any control over the draft while Tannebaum was in charge. So was it Grier who gets credit for the the 2018 draft draft or was it Tannebaum?
Only 3 posts in.......SMH

sss,small,product,750x1000.jpg

Please resign Gesicki

I’m with you on that. But with new offensive weapons in Fuller(will be resigned if he plays well for us), Waddle and a healthy others(Parker, Williams, Wilson etc) Mike G becomes more of a luxury. He’s easily going to get at least $12 per season if he has close to last seasons output.

You have other guys like Ogbah to consider...

That contract is just too rich and likely not happening.

It was TBum's class. And you know that. Gesicki, Baker and Sanders only. Should have been a better draft.

It was TBum's class. And you know that. Gesicki, Baker and Sanders only. Should have been a better draft.
Fitzpatrick was the best player in that draft class and it isn’t even close. Leaving him out because he didn’t want to play for Flores doesn’t diminish the fact he is a great player in the NFL.

if Fitz wasnt a whiney bitch, Hell this might've went down as one of our best in modern days (assuming an extension for Mike G)
We may have had the best D in the league if we had him instead of Noah Igbo

Fitzpatrick was the best player in that draft class and it isn’t even close. Leaving him out because he didn’t want to play for Flores doesn’t diminish the fact he is a great player in the NFL.
I was grading the draft on whose on our team. I agree Fitz is a good player but absolutely not a fit for our team. So, it was not a good draft choice by the Tbum.

Ive seen Minkah Fitzpatrick catch ints on terrible throws or tip-balls, but also have read that he's really mediocre at fulfilling, on a day to day basis, the duties of his position.
I think there's a good chance that Holland could be better at the same role on day 1.

Back
Top Bottom