Dolphins 2020 post-draft hype thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2020 post-draft hype thread

Gotta wait and see about these draft picks, but if there's one thing you must remember and never forget as long as you breath is that you should never be critical of a draft pick you don't like.

Just don't do it....
Be critical. Just be factual when it doing it.

Austin Jackson deserves way more credit and appreciation than he is getting. Bone marrow donation is legit..... you are not going to play this year ****! The fact that he even played is bleeping unbelievable! As a former athlete, father, brother, and human...mad respect. He will be better than advertised because he will finally be at full health! Imagine doing your job feeling weak as hell and still doing it better than others.

Just wanted to do a thread collecting some good stuff from around the web to get you excited about the future of the Miami Dolphins :up:

Let's start it off with some Tua love!

Are you in this video? Even if you aren't, I'm sure a lot of us can identify with this (I was fist-pumping myself when the pick was announced):

Worth watching just for the Lou Holtz impression:

Just wanted to do a thread collecting some good stuff from around the web to get you excited about the future of the Miami Dolphins :up:

Let's start it off with some Tua love!

Are you in this video? Even if you aren't, I'm sure a lot of us can identify with this (I was fist-pumping myself when the pick was announced):

Worth watching just for the Lou Holtz impression:

Thanks..…...That McAfee piece was priceless!

Austin Jackson deserves way more credit and appreciation than he is getting. Bone marrow donation is legit..... you are not going to play this year ****! The fact that he even played is bleeping unbelievable! As a former athlete, father, brother, and human...mad respect. He will be better than advertised because he will finally be at full health! Imagine doing your job feeling weak as hell and still doing it better than others.
As someone that had the same bone marrow donation procedure done a few years ago, I agree that people are severely underestimating how long it takes to get back to normal from that. I was a Police Officer at the time of my procedure and was hoping to get back from light duty work in a couple of weeks. 2 months later I was still walking with a limp and in some pain. It finally got to where I was back to normal around month 3 after the procedure. I wasn’t trying to block 300+ pound college athletes during this time either. The fact that he was able to play at all despite how well he actually did play is amazing. I know everyone recovers differently, so he could’ve been back to normal much more quickly than I was. However, people that think this is a bounce back in a week type of procedure are very mistaken.

20 days max for total recovery. He had the surgery in early July.

https://bethematch.org/support-the-cause/donate-bone-marrow/after-you-donate/

Recovery time does vary. “The doctors I worked with never had a bone marrow transplant patient return to football within a month after doing the procedure,” he said. Also Matt Sczur, "My body just felt terrible. My bones would hurt and I felt like every move I made..I felt like I would tear a muscle. I was just that weak."

TotalProSports lists their 5 best and 5 worst picks from 2020 NFL draft.
Tua is #1 on the best list

Reactions: Jed
Back
Top Bottom