Dolphins 2020 post-draft hype thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 2020 post-draft hype thread

I think the fact that he was recovering from the procedure and had missed training camp for USC allowed Miami to look at his on field performance and believe there was huge improvement in his future.

His has the traits for LT that you can't teach, they will get him stronger and with experience I have no trouble seeing him becoming a terrific LT.

This is worth a watch, a video charting Tua's career from high school through the Elite 11 to his freshman year at Alabama, culminating in the National Championship game.

20 days max for total recovery. He had the surgery in early July.

https://bethematch.org/support-the-cause/donate-bone-marrow/after-you-donate/
Disagree. Healing time varies. Further, lets assume he should be better in "20 days max", then that is 3 weeks of deconditioning which takes at least 3 times that duration to recover strength and cardiovascular fitness. The young man practiced and played through those limitations. No doubt he had pain during those first 2-3 weeks.

Disagree. Healing time varies. Further, lets assume he should be better in "20 days max", then that is 3 weeks of deconditioning which takes at least 3 times that duration to recover strength and cardiovascular fitness. The young man practiced and played through those limitations. No doubt he had pain during those first 2-3 weeks.
Yeah...all that and Epenensa beat him into submission in the bowl game.

The same Epenensa drafted by the Bills....

Aren't you the same person who started an I-told-you-so Thread when Tua got injured?

Yep...and got everyone's panties in a bunch.

Color me surprised that you don't like our draft...

Don't act like I'm the only one who thinks Davis was a 3rd/4th rounder and there wouldn't have been a run on log snappers in the 6th round. As long as we got Tua, color me surprised that people like yourself couldn't have cared if the other pics consisted of the Vienna Boys Choir.

Yep...and got everyone's panties in a bunch.

Don't act like I'm the only one who thinks Davis was a 3rd/4th rounder and there wouldn't have been a run on log snappers in the 6th round. As long as we got Tua, color me surprised that people like yourself couldn't have cared if the other pics consisted of the Vienna Boys Choir.
Just saw that you bled your innate football knowledge into the RPO thread as well, so forgive me if your opinion on this subject is taken extremely lightly.

Don't pick a 6th round pick to back-up a "bad draft" narrative.

Just saw that you bled your innate football knowledge into the RPO thread as well, so forgive me if your opinion on this subject is taken extremely lightly.

Don't pick a 6th round pick to back-up a "bad draft" narrative.
Ok coach....

I am wondering whether we will play Brandon Jones at SS or FS? Where is he at his best? Also I see Kavon Frazier making the team as the backup FS over Colbert. I see Colbert and Parker being cut and Fejedelem at backup SS behind either Rowe or Jones depending on wether Jones plays SS or FS.

Yeah...all that and Epenensa beat him into submission in the bowl game.

The same Epenensa drafted by the Bills....
Considering the point, title and nature of this thread, aren't your posts really attempting to derail it, which is essentially trolling?

Why can't you be ok with people being excited and hopeful? I mean just don't come into this thread if it bothers you to such a degree.

Considering the point, title and nature of this thread, aren't your posts really attempting to derail it, which is essentially trolling?

Why can't you be ok with people being excited and hopeful? I mean just don't come into this thread if it bothers you to such a degree.
I am ok with people being excited and hopeful...

Not once have I called anyone fools, or stupid for liking the pick in that position. What I did was raise a question about Jackson...and Jackson specifically.

TotalProSports lists their 5 best and 5 worst picks from 2020 NFL draft.
Tua is #1 on the best list

Lol, There's an actual Butt Fumble Jersey right behind him...Priceless :funny:

I think the fact that he was recovering from the procedure and had missed training camp for USC allowed Miami to look at his on field performance and believe there was huge improvement in his future.

His has the traits for LT that you can't teach, they will get him stronger and with experience I have no trouble seeing him becoming a terrific LT.

Exactly, and considering he's only 20, there is still plenty of growing that will happen as a Dolphin.

Back
Top Bottom