Dolphins 27th in Too Early Rankings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 27th in Too Early Rankings

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don’t buy it.

Gase gutted the staff. That means we have talent, but not performance.

And I expect the bloodletting will continue with players. Go be a talented ****off elsewhere.

I see a turnaround. Just a hunch.

It's a good thing this isn't college football and ranking don't mean squat. Every year new teams emerge, this year it was the Jaguars, Bills, Titans and some others. Who knows what next year brings.

We're definitely going to need more than a bottom-half offense and bottom-half defense to do anything worth a damn.

The fact that the clowns that made those rankings don't have the team that just won the Super Bowl at #1 tells me all I need to know. Actually seeing the website address tells me that I shouldn't even bother clicking since IMO they haven't been relevant in over 20 years. Maybe they should remove some more so called "talent" from their payroll.

We'll be ok. Tannehill's back, assistant hires look good. Let's see what we do in the draft and FA next.

I’ll still buy in come free agency and the draft. Philly finally won. One day Miami might also.

Going to be the key. We will see in a month where this team is headed. Will they purge salary and rebuild? Or will they purge and buy?

Man ESPN is such lazy crap. They that since going 11-5 in 2008, the Phins have been between “6-8 wins every year since”. I guess 2016-17’s 10-6 record doesn’t count?

I get it, that’s still not much better but if your job is to report on the NFL, please do it accurately. The good news is that usually every year when they bury the Fins in preseason power rankings, they end up overachieving. I think this team is some good health and a few key acquisitions away from being over .500 next year.

Back
Top Bottom