Dolphins 7 Round Mock (Comments Appreciated)

RunRickyRun34

Scout Team
Joined
Sep 24, 2002
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Location
{= 3 0 5 =}
Dolphins 7 Round Mock
#2- Ronnie Brown (RB, Auburn)
#46 (via KC)- Charlie Frye (QB, Akron)
#70- Donte Nicholson (S, Oklahoma)
#104- Ben Wilkerson (C, LSU)
#138- Dustin Colquitt (P, Tennessee)
#216- Nehemiah Broughton (FB, Citadel)

Any Comments?
 

Tommatt

Scout Team
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
To early for frye with cambell and mcpherson looking like 2nd round picks. Mcpherson could even be a third round pick. Alot of people have cambell going to the browns with their 2nd round pick (which would be ahead of us) but frye will be there in the 3rd. And I"d take mcpherson above frye.

Also, I don't like brown at #2, to early for any of the RB's IMO.
 

touborg

Board Linebacker
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
4,442
Reaction score
1
Age
37
Location
Copenhagen, Denmark
I'd take Campbell or McPherson over Frye, but otherwise I agree. I like a high pick on an RB and a center later in the draft. Let's face it, McKinney couldn't read a blitz if it hit him square in the face.
 

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
16,319
Reaction score
4,207
Location
Harrisburg, PA
DolphinsRkool99 said:
#2 is cedric benson any way ronnie suck he can just run fast thats why every one likes him
it's not just because he runs fast, it's because he runs a 4.4 at 240, is a good blocker, and a good reciever.
 

djfresh47

R.I.P. djfresh47
Joined
Jun 19, 2004
Messages
4,858
Reaction score
0
Tommatt said:
To early for frye with cambell and mcpherson looking like 2nd round picks. Mcpherson could even be a third round pick. Alot of people have cambell going to the browns with their 2nd round pick (which would be ahead of us) but frye will be there in the 3rd. And I"d take mcpherson above frye.

Also, I don't like brown at #2, to early for any of the RB's IMO.
I think McPherson is a 3-4th rd pick. Frye probably will be the 4th QB taken, I think he ends up in Gb with one of there 2nd rd picks.
 

nick1

I am Groot
Moderator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
26,352
Reaction score
6,316
Location
FL
ChambersWI said:
it's not just because he runs fast, it's because he runs a 4.4 at 240, is a good blocker, and a good reciever.
and he has a big frame, he runs with power as well as speed
 

Tommatt

Scout Team
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
393
Reaction score
0
I prefer benson over the other RB's myself. Had a great college career, better than the others. Brown had a great workout, and maybe more potential.
 

4U2NV

Scout Team
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Vancouver, BC
I'm not sure if Colquitt will be available at that pick if you ask me. I'd rather have Matt Payne in the 7th.
 

J Tes

next generation
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
0
DolphinsRkool99 said:
#2 is cedric benson any way ronnie suck he can just run fast thats why every one likes him
Can you repeat that english, or maybe try adding periods?
 
Top Bottom