Dolphins 7 Round Mock (Comments Appreciated)

RunRickyRun34

Scout Team
Reaction score
Dolphins 7 Round Mock
#2- Ronnie Brown (RB, Auburn)
#46 (via KC)- Charlie Frye (QB, Akron)
#70- Donte Nicholson (S, Oklahoma)
#104- Ben Wilkerson (C, LSU)
#138- Dustin Colquitt (P, Tennessee)
#216- Nehemiah Broughton (FB, Citadel)

Any Comments?

Tommatt

Scout Team
Reaction score
To early for frye with cambell and mcpherson looking like 2nd round picks. Mcpherson could even be a third round pick. Alot of people have cambell going to the browns with their 2nd round pick (which would be ahead of us) but frye will be there in the 3rd. And I"d take mcpherson above frye.

Also, I don't like brown at #2, to early for any of the RB's IMO.

touborg

Board Linebacker
Reaction score
I'd take Campbell or McPherson over Frye, but otherwise I agree. I like a high pick on an RB and a center later in the draft. Let's face it, McKinney couldn't read a blitz if it hit him square in the face.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
DolphinsRkool99 said:
#2 is cedric benson any way ronnie suck he can just run fast thats why every one likes him
it's not just because he runs fast, it's because he runs a 4.4 at 240, is a good blocker, and a good reciever.

djfresh47

R.I.P. djfresh47
Reaction score
Tommatt said:
To early for frye with cambell and mcpherson looking like 2nd round picks. Mcpherson could even be a third round pick. Alot of people have cambell going to the browns with their 2nd round pick (which would be ahead of us) but frye will be there in the 3rd. And I"d take mcpherson above frye.

Also, I don't like brown at #2, to early for any of the RB's IMO.
I think McPherson is a 3-4th rd pick. Frye probably will be the 4th QB taken, I think he ends up in Gb with one of there 2nd rd picks.

nick1

I am Groot
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
ChambersWI said:
it's not just because he runs fast, it's because he runs a 4.4 at 240, is a good blocker, and a good reciever.
and he has a big frame, he runs with power as well as speed

Tommatt

Scout Team
Reaction score
I prefer benson over the other RB's myself. Had a great college career, better than the others. Brown had a great workout, and maybe more potential.

4U2NV

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Colquitt will be available at that pick if you ask me. I'd rather have Matt Payne in the 7th.

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
DolphinsRkool99 said:
#2 is cedric benson any way ronnie suck he can just run fast thats why every one likes him
Can you repeat that english, or maybe try adding periods?

Top Bottom