Dolphins Add Seven Players To Roster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Add Seven Players To Roster

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I strongly believe Elliot will make the 53 men roster. There were several teams trying to get him to sign as a FA and he picked the Phins. K. Farrow is a spark plug RB that could end up as our 3rd RB, depending on the draft. Jaryd Jones-Smith is lucky to be able to play considering that unreal nightmare injury he sustained in College. It took him almost 2 years to recover and right now he may compete for a back up RT spot.

I strongly believe Elliot will make the 53 men roster. There were several teams trying to get him to sign as a FA and he picked the Phins. K. Farrow is a spark plug RB that could end up as our 3rd RB, depending on the draft. Jaryd Jones-Smith is lucky to be able to play considering that unreal nightmare injury he sustained in College. It took him almost 2 years to recover and right now he may compete for a back up RT spot.

Wow. I had to check that out... Pretty unreal!!!

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports...eback-also-in-the-making/stories/201609020107

Dude will be my certified camp favorite dealing with that!

He didn't wanted to share what type of exercises he was doing? What kind of "exercises" do that to your Knee and leg? almost sounds like the Milton injury- I get he wasn't wearing a brace but still....

Yea. The described severity is like off the charts... Doesn't seem like he was just jogging off the field...

Back
Top Bottom