Dolphins adding Chris Godwin, Allen Robinson, Kenny Golladay is a dream. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins adding Chris Godwin, Allen Robinson, Kenny Golladay is a dream.

ESPN has an article up that predicts Robinson, Godwin, and Golladay will all be tagged. If so we won't get an impact WR in FA.
I’ve said it for the last couple of months, if Curtis Samuel gets out of Carolina, he will be an impact WR for us. Not an outside impact, but one that can get separation from the inside.

Love this post Pandarilla and couldn’t agree more. Godwin and Golladay are more than likely going to get the tag and I’ve read Chicago would very much like to keep Allen Robinson and I’ve even saw he’d like to stay in Chicago so I could very much see them using the tag on him as well but I don’t think even if all 3 of these guys hit FA it’s going to matter for us as they will all out price themselves from Miami.

To Pandarillas point Curtis Samuel if he gets to FA should be 1 of our top 3 targets. He is so underrated and has really produced and all while dealing with a not so great QB situation in Carolina. He absolutely fills a huge need for us and will come with a nice friendly deal. We don’t break the bank here and add a piece that we absolutely need.

Id also take a hard look at TY Hilton. He’s a south Florida kid and may be willing to give sort of a hometown discount just to be able to come back to Miami. He’s gotten older and he’s lost some of his top end speed but I believe theirs still some gas left in his tank and he could give us something we need and that’s the ability to stretch the field. He’s a smart veteran guy that’s known as a great locker room guy and he would be somebody that could help teach whoever we draft at WR.

I’ve said it for the last couple of months, if Curtis Samuel gets out of Carolina, he will be an impact WR for us. Not an outside impact, but one that can get separation from the inside.
Let's say you sign Samuel, and trade down from #3. If Chase and Smith are gone, do you take Waddle? Maybe you take Pitts, and hope Marshall falls to you in the 2nd round.

I like some of the receivers in free agency, but the draft is loaded with quality wide receivers. That's where Miami should fill that need.

Backup quarterback and pass rush is what I'd look to add in free agency. Maybe Lawson from Cincinnati and a Tyrod Taylor type.

Miami doesn't have a pot to piss in and they keep writing these articles in the papers; as if Miami is gonna miraculously, rub two nickles and get a F/A WR they can't afford!!! Fogetaboutit!!!

just read an article saying Godwin will be tagged by TB and there is zero chance he’s leaving. Apparently Marvin Jones has liked a tweet from a fins fan wanting him to Join fins and has made it known he likes us. ...... and he won’t be expensive

I honestly don’t know many reputable sites or insiders that are even hinting Miami will be big players in FA. It’s not even a hidden secret.

If they come out as big players, it’s an impressive display of smokescreen
I agree they won't be, but still believe the there might be one bigname player they throw an offer to.

I agree they won't be, but still believe the there might be one bigname player they throw an offer to.
We'll buy one player from the top shelf. Beyond that, it's waiting on prices to come down for the potential/likely starters who want to go back into free agency in 2022.

He's the one I want from the FA wide receivers. Still, I think the draft is where it's at there. So much talent at wide receiver in the draft that I'm not sure it makes sense for Miami to spend money on the position in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom