Dolphins adding Chris Godwin, Allen Robinson, Kenny Golladay is a dream. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins adding Chris Godwin, Allen Robinson, Kenny Golladay is a dream.

I dont care for any of those guys. we need some YAC and speed, quickness, quick throw guys, slot guys, quick twitch, something different than the 50/50 big body guys we already have in Parker, Williams, and Gesicki.

Curtis Samuel is the most realistic and makes the most sense. although Juju wouldnt be bad either, just think he is going to cost a lot more.

I love this article. I may have to save the link so I can keep busting it out when Joe Newbie starts yammering about all the FAs we should sign RIGHT NOW!!!

I could see us adding TY if he is not too expensive.

i woul love juju in the slot but I think he will cost too much. Hed be perfect though.

Godwin is probably the best of the 3 but all in all now ay is Miami shelling out $15-20 mill for these guys.
They best be difference makers at this price and none of them are.
Samuels,Fuller and Jones are the only WR in our price range atm.

Let's say you sign Samuel, and trade down from #3. If Chase and Smith are gone, do you take Waddle? Maybe you take Pitts, and hope Marshall falls to you in the 2nd round.
Pitts in trade down and Bateman at 18

I have no interest in Robinson or Galloday.

Godwin, Juju, Samuel in that order. Otherwise, I'd pass strongly on making a significant move for a WR in FA.

Godwin would be great, will Tampa really let him get away?

Robinson would be good, but I'm not willing to pay $20 million per for him.

Golladay I am not interested in, he doesn't create good separation, is to similar to what we have in Parker, and will probably cost more than Parker.
Tampa said they will slap the franchise tag on him.

Back
Top Bottom