Dolphins air it out today at practice | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins air it out today at practice

Just awesome all around!!! Appreciate all the updates. The atmosphere looks great there as well. Love seeing the crowd get into it (such a difference from when my friends & I visited the Dolphins' practices when we acquired Daunte Culpepper (who literally couldn't hit the broad side of a barn lol) Thanks for that Saban btw.

Add in the fact that the Bills had a pushing & shoving incident involving their golden boy Josh Allen & I gotta say it was a good day! lol

GO FINS!

Just awesome all around!!! Appreciate all the updates. The atmosphere looks great there as well. Love seeing the crowd get into it (such a difference from when my friends & I visited the Dolphins' practices when we acquired Daunte Culpepper (who literally couldn't hit the broad side of a barn lol) Thanks for that Saban btw.

Add in the fact that the Bills had a pushing & shoving incident involving their golden boy Josh Allen & I gotta say it was a good day! lol

GO FINS!

I say if Allen is going to run up the gut even in practice, get ready to get bumped or touched. He’s pretty stupid if he thinks he’s going to not get touched with all those bodies flying around.

The defense wasn't standing still in practice.
Are you telling me that are defense can hit the QB?? I didn’t think so. There is no tackling allowed. We saw the same thing lat year, Tua, Noah and Grant all had good camps and how did that transition into the season last year? One guy barely saw action, another was traded and another had a mediocre season. What’s going on in practice is great all I am saying I hope to see this in games when it matters.

Are you telling me that are defense can hit the QB?? I didn’t think so. There is no tackling allowed. We saw the same thing lat year, Tua, Noah and Grant all had good camps and how did that transition into the season last year? One guy barely saw action, another was traded and another had a mediocre season. What’s going on in practice is great all I am saying I hope to see this in games when it .
Practice or really season who cares .. he just made all the ones saying he had a noodle arm look stupid . Tua just showed the ones that needed showing he can make the throws , what it will come down to during regular season games is our o-line giving him time to make the throws . It is after all a team sport , o-line has to earn there check to .

GO FINS!

He barely got bumped 🙄

Are you telling me that are defense can hit the QB?? I didn’t think so. There is no tackling allowed. We saw the same thing lat year, Tua, Noah and Grant all had good camps and how did that transition into the season last year? One guy barely saw action, another was traded and another had a mediocre season. What’s going on in practice is great all I am saying I hope to see this in games when it matters.
The guy who was traded scored a bunch of long TDs inclusion a 98 yard punt return so…. I kid, I kid. Until the pads come on it’s hard to tell what’s up. I think Miami fans are just excited for the season given all of the talent acquired, energetic new coach etc

These are nice passes. But I want to see if by csn make these passes with defensive pressure, because that’s what really counts.

The point is, Tua CAN throw longer than 5-10 yard dump offs. Yea we all get it, of course this is just practice, but if Tua underthrew all his passes today, guys like you would be making a big deal about it, even if practice is where you want a player to make his mistakes. Gosh darn it cant cut our QB some slack here!

The other thing I love about the 65-yard TD clip is seeing Tyreek and Jaylen run with each other for the first part of the play.

You first see Tyreek's wicked acceleration, and then you can really see Jaylen's burst on his 3rd or 4th stride. It's amazing being able to watch that kind speed together on the same field.

Back
Top Bottom