Dolphins air it out today at practice | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins air it out today at practice

It is, but that in no way negates, or invalidates what @bdizzle00 said. If ppl want to make assumptions or give Tua the benefit of doubt that's fine. The reality is that Tua will not get accolades until he performs at a top level. Is that fair? Depends who you ask. To me, he isn't a top QB until he does it on the field, irrespective of the circumstances. I think it is probable that he shows to be a very good QB this season. Until that happens much of the media is going to ride the fence. Some are over the top with negative opinions for sure. Screw them.

I'm sure some will see that as Tua bashing or hating, but it isn't. It isn't personal. It's just the way I look at players, regardless of who it is.
that's a totally fair take & I admittedly have had some doubts about Tua (more so him being too small or injury prone). One things for sure is that Coach McDaniel is actually backing Tua & having total confidence in him to succeed. This is such a welcomed difference from that previous lying scamming POS we had who treated Tua like **** behind closed doors. Just unacceptably unprofessional behavior all around.

seriously can't wait to see this offense with a coaching staff & players being all in! GO FINS!

I know, no pass rush, no hitting, blah, blah, blah but remember it’s like that every year and we are usually using those excuses in the opposite way. It’s nice to have the offense looking sharp for once. I don’t remember a camp report like yesterday’s pretty much ever. Don’t want to put to much stock in it but it’s got to be nice even for the biggest negative nellies.

I'm not a Tua fan, but that was a nice throw. 60 yards, tight spiral, hits him in stride. The best throw I've seen him make since he's been in the NFL.

If he can do those throws in real games, (pads, pressure, ect...) ill be changing my tune. I really want to see a nice mix of short to intermediate throws, with a few deep bombs mixed in. Not only does it create chunk plays, but it keeps the defenses honest.

I hope this is sign of what's coming.
Did you forget this..

I’ve heard many analyst question if Tua can push the ball down field “consistently”. That’s the question mark about Tua, there’s a difference between. As for it being practice you damn right I would make a big deal out of it and you as a fan should to. Let’s say Jason Sanders was missing the majority of his FG/EP in practice, it’s a reason for concern. Regardless if it’s practice there’s a certain expectation at minimum, which means he better be hitting them bombs when you know the defense can’t hit you.

Irie, man. 😂.

It is, but that in no way negates, or invalidates what @bdizzle00 said. If ppl want to make assumptions or give Tua the benefit of doubt that's fine. The reality is that Tua will not get accolades until he performs at a top level. Is that fair? Depends who you ask. To me, he isn't a top QB until he does it on the field, irrespective of the circumstances. I think it is probable that he shows to be a very good QB this season. Until that happens much of the media is going to ride the fence. Some are over the top with negative opinions for sure. Screw them.

I'm sure some will see that as Tua bashing or hating, but it isn't. It isn't personal. It's just the way I look at players, regardless of who it is.

“To me, he isn't a top QB until he does it on the field, irrespective of the circumstances.”

Irrespective of circumstances? Too funny. Your sound commentary went off the rails when you propounded circumstances don’t matter.

“To me, he isn't a top QB until he does it on the field, irrespective of the circumstances.”

Irrespective of circumstances? Too funny. Your sound commentary went off the rails when you propounded circumstances don’t matter.
I do agree that ignoring circumstances in a team sport is ridiculous. It's just one of those simplistic fan comments, like, "Marino isn't a top QB b/c irrespective of circumstances he never won a SB".

The US and France ignored circumstances in Vietnamese and we got our asses kicked.

That tends to happen when you ignore circumstances.

While people will disagree about metrics for measuring QB succeed in the NFL, not many will agree that circumstances do not matter as regards a QBs success.

Bout to drop a grand on m&t tickets
im in silver spring, where are you sitting im going if im in country with my son and two friends, its time for us to repay the ravens for running a fake punt up by 30 lol

Back
Top Bottom