Dolphins All-Decade Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins All-Decade Team

WCUPUNK

Club Member
Reaction score
WARNING OMAR KELLY ARTICLE! CLICK AT OWN RISK...

QB - Ryan Tannehill
HB - Reggie Bush
TE - Anthony Fasano
LT - Laremy Tunsil
LG - Richie Incognito
C - Mike Pouncey
RG - John Jerry
RT - Ju'wuan James
WR - Brandon Marshall
WR - Jarvis Landry
WR - Brian Hartline

DE - Cameron Wake
DT - Randy Starks
DT - Ndamukong Suh
DE - Olivier Vernon
LB - Karlos Dansby
LB - Kiko Alonso
LB - Kevin Burnett
CB - Brent Grimes
CB - Xavien Howard
S - Reshad Jones
S - Yeremiah Bell

K - Dan Carpenter
P - Brandon Fields

Thoughts? Didn't see anyone that was big snub personally.

Seeing Anthony Fasano as our best tight end of the decade is just depressing. Granted he was alright but praying Gesicki continues to grow, can’t handle another decade of Fasano like tight end as the best

ya, id probably agree with you on most of all that.

Maybe Zach Thomas, Mike Wallace, Brock Marion and Joey Porter. When did Zach and Brock retire?

For RB, I might put Frank Gore. Old ya, but man he ran like a bull.

for RG, I didnt pay much attention to John Jerry. I think Vernon Casey played some OG, and Evan Boehm looked good at RG.

I will say Rob Konrad was one of my favorite Dolphins. Especially when all our RBs got injured ages ago, and Rob had to start at runningback.

ya, id probably agree with you on most of all that.

Maybe Zach Thomas, Mike Wallace, Brock Marion and Joey Porter. When did Zach and Brock retire?

For RB, I might put Frank Gore. Old ya, but man he ran like a bull.

for RG, I didnt pay much attention to John Jerry. I think Vernon Casey played some OG, and Evan Boehm looked good at RG.

I will say Rob Konrad was one of my favorite Dolphins. Especially when all our RBs got injured ages ago, and Rob had to start at runningback.

Zach went to Dallas in '07, Brock Marion left in '04, Joey Porter in '10 and Vernon Carey in '11. more to last decade than this one.

how about an all decade worst team? Lol, start with Cleo Lemon and Kalen Ballage..

Brian Hartline’s presence on this team explains so much about the one single playoff appearance and the quick rick roll we received.

Cant argue with Omar's list.

I'd love for Steve Ross to see that list and explain how in the world the Director of College Scouting got promoted to GM, then convinced Ross to scorch earth his past 3 years of drafting and rebuild the team.

It's almost comical.

Back
Top Bottom