Dolphins' already-shaky O-line is about to reshuffle for the third time in four weeks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins' already-shaky O-line is about to reshuffle for the third time in four weeks

Tunsil played his best at guard. I firmly believe he could have been an elite guard, possibly HOF

You must be forgetting they got TWO 1st round picks for Tunsil AND a 2nd.

Are you being serious right now?

Even when the great Tunsil was here Miami was still one of the league leaders in sacks given up
Yes I am being serious. If you read what I wrote ,
I said I wonder if the front office would still make that deal knowing they now will get a great pick from Pittsburgh.

I never said I would not make the deal, or it was a bad deal, or tunsil was great. And I never said anything about him not committing penalties.

Why are people so defensive over this regime and their plan? Even if you suggest a hypothetical question some of you get very defensive.

I wasn’t being critical of the trade If you want me to be really critical of Flores and Grier that would be easy. There are a list of things they have done wrong. But this wasn’t one.

... and a penalty machine. I think he had like 26 or 27 penalties while he was with us.
He struggled his second year and first at tackle but all the metrics and stats said he had a good year in 2018. His penalties were not a problem last year. Though I don’t think he was ever elite and he might not ever be.

Tunsil would have been a mainstay top LT
Now he needs to be replaced
So really got a 1st & 2nd later round pick since one will be used to replace what we had with a roll of the dice

Penalties by Tunsil
2016 - 6
2017 - 12
2018 - 8 (2 declined)

Not awful.

False starts on just about every one of them. He rocks back at the snap at times too early. Which has pretty much been all of them. Seen it once in Houston too

Webb at LT, Deiter at LG, Kilgore at C, Boehm at RG, Prince at RT. Unless Davis is fine, he play RT. Webb was an LT
Anytime you start Ja'Marcus Webb, you're begging for disaster. And Prince at RT … I'll just say the guy isn't ready. Personally, I'm surprised and disappointed that Juli'en Davenport hasn't claimed the LT job, because as bad as he is … he should be an upgrade over J'Marcus Webb. Is Davenport injured too?

And moving Jesse Davis back to RT would be a great idea if he's healthy. But, given that we have a bye week next week, I suspect they'll give him both weeks to recover … and Rosen will just have to throw on the backpedal with that bookend of tackles. Sorry Josh, I advocated for waiting until after the bye before throwing you into this revolving door offense … but my vote doesn't count.

Anytime you start Ja'Marcus Webb, you're begging for disaster. And Prince at RT … I'll just say the guy isn't ready. Personally, I'm surprised and disappointed that Juli'en Davenport hasn't claimed the LT job, because as bad as he is … he should be an upgrade over J'Marcus Webb. Is Davenport injured too?

And moving Jesse Davis back to RT would be a great idea if he's healthy. But, given that we have a bye week next week, I suspect they'll give him both weeks to recover … and Rosen will just have to throw on the backpedal with that bookend of tackles. Sorry Josh, I advocated for waiting until after the bye before throwing you into this revolving door offense … but my vote doesn't count.

Davenport is on IR.. may be able to return

I smell a song parody to Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire."

Back
Top Bottom