Dolphins Already Very Active | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Already Very Active

I think that was obvious by the fact they traded their best offensive lineman and their best defensive player so they would have 3 picks in the first round.
They have more draft picks than any other team in the NFL so I would expect them to be a big factor in the draft.

I just hope Grier does a much better job in selecting talent in this draft than he has done in the drafts he has conducted since he became the GM in 2016. The Dolphins have the least talented roster in the league and that is because of what a lousy job the personnel department and the head coaches have done in evaluating talent in the draft over the last several years.

I could see us doing something similar to last year, trade #18 for more picks, then package #5 and some picks to move up.

I'd prefer to wait for draft day to move down, but would rather move up prior to the draft if we could.

I could see us doing something similar to last year, trade #18 for more picks, then package #5 and some picks to move up.

I'd prefer to wait for draft day to move down, but would rather move up prior to the draft if we could.
Totally agree.

I think that was obvious by the fact they traded their best offensive lineman and their best defensive player so they would have 3 picks in the first round.
They have more draft picks than any other team in the NFL so I would expect them to be a big factor in the draft.

I just hope Grier does a much better job in selecting talent in this draft than he has done in the drafts he has conducted since he became the GM in 2016. The Dolphins have the least talented roster in the league and that is because of what a lousy job the personnel department and the head coaches have done in evaluating talent in the draft over the last several years.

It's never been all on Grier before. It is now. And up until today, we've acquired a surplus of picks and cut a ton of fat. So far so good.

It's never been all on Grier before. It is now. And up until today, we've acquired a surplus of picks and cut a ton of fat. So far so good.
Grier was totally in control of the 2019 draft because Tannebaum was fired after the 2018 season. The 2019 draft was very average at best. So stating Grier is all on his on for the first time just isn’t true.

The fact is Grier has been part of the problem in the personnel department for the past 20 years. Hopefully he has learned from all his mistakes over the past two decades and he can actually do a better job in the 2020 draft.

Back
Top Bottom